Ride Concept Survey

RTeker

ok how about this for a Dark ride; RIDDICK. you are a merc/bounty hunter on the trail of Riddick but things go bad and now your on the run from Riddick. and during the ride you not only hear him via speakers in the seats but feel him breathing down your neck. and if Universal like that for a new ride I WANT CREDIT!! lol

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
To build Potter in both parks makes some sense story wise one is London one is a small village many hours away. Tey are connect with a train like in the books/movie.

To put Seuss in Uni would make no sense story wise. Lorax should go in Seuss Landing as for book or movie it doesn't matter to me I thought the cartoon movie was cute.

I would hate to see the smurfs from the "live" action movie anywhere. If it's Smurfs give me the original cartoons.

BryceM

To build Potter in both parks makes some sense story wise one is London one is a small village many hours away. Tey are connect with a train like in the books/movie.

To put Seuss in Uni would make no sense story wise. Lorax should go in Seuss Landing as for book or movie it doesn't matter to me I thought the cartoon movie was cute.

I would hate to see the smurfs from the "live" action movie anywhere. If it's Smurfs give me the original cartoons.
If they didn't put Lorax in Seuss Landing, I would have to break into Universal Creative and slap someone.

And I truly do not like the idea of Smurfs being in anywhere in Universal.

luv

I would love smurfs like the original little dolls and not like the cartoon or the new smurfs.

But I'm old. I collected smurfs. I don't know how much kids would love the smurfs, lol. It would have to be a good ride that happened to have smurfs...like they were a brand new thing.

ITA that Seuss stuff should be in IoA and not in US.

bubbles1812

One of these is bogus, the other is in pre development...
I hope it's the Smurfs rumor that is bogus... The original cartoon was fine, but the drivel they've put out there that somehow manage to call themselves movies are awful beyond belief. Lorax I would be ok with though I think I would still prefer the Grinch over the Lorax.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
what i read on another site, E.T. is going out and Smurfs are moving in AND Earthquake will be out and a new version of the King Kong will be going into that spot. did a Universal Orlando in google under the news section;
http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/inde...ievel-flees-hot-new-universal-orlando-rumors/ yea I know this is rumor but still...

I read that somewhere yesterday.

Found it:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-universal-rumors-thread.851716/page-29#post-5574196

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom