Unappreciated Disney Characters

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
What characters do you think are unappreciated or just don't get enough attention, and which one of the unappreciated characters is your favorite?

Mine is the Dormouse from Alice in Wonderland. He's my favorite! He is so cute, and I'm kinda in love with him. I have a plushie of him that I snuggle with at night! :p

So what's your opinion?

Californian Elitist

I have two, Archimedes and Merlin from the Sword in the Stone. Archimedes is probably the funniest character Disney has come up with and I love Merlin, with his pink boxers, high-tops and Hawaiian shirt and bottoms in the Medieval times. I know I'm not the only one who finds that hysterical.

Take a look at his pink underwear at 0:30:

The-Sword-in-the-Stone-classic-disney-5014431-768-576.jpg

This is the funniest thing ever! I'm raising my kids on The Sword in the Stone. They will know each line by heart.

tumblr_meldoesygn1qhhxd4o1_500.gif

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
I have two, Archimedes and Merlin from the Sword in the Stone. Archimedes is probably the funniest character Disney has come up with and I love Merlin, with his pink boxers, high-tops and Hawaiian shirt and bottoms in the Medieval times. I know I'm not the only one who finds that hysterical.

Take a look at his pink underwear at 0:30:

The-Sword-in-the-Stone-classic-disney-5014431-768-576.jpg

This is the funniest thing ever! I'm raising my kids on The Sword in the Stone. They will know each line by heart.

tumblr_meldoesygn1qhhxd4o1_500.gif

Haha! I love Merlin! I was wondering where the boxer jokes came from! I saw the movie for the first time this year. :p

jw24

Definitely Quasimodo from HOND. I only say that because the film itself is underrated and also most of the time I glance on online forums, Frollo gets a lot of love though admittedly, Frollo is my favorite villain because he's very complex. I often see myself as the real life Quasimodo because I don't take pride in my looks and I share Quasi's dreams of escaping the bell tower and seeing the world out there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom