Favorite video game

figment1988

Do you have a master system? funny enough mine is still hooked up and played a fair bit. I would love a new space harrier for the 360 to reboot the franchise.

I do. and i do play it once in a while. the funny thing is that when i bought it at a flea market, the system came with the 3D unit, but it didn't have the glasses. This however did not stop me from buying Missile Defense 3D and despite the lack of glasses, i usually end up scoring around 150,000 but i almost reached 200K on it.

erasure fan1

I do. and i do play it once in a while. the funny thing is that when i bought it at a flea market, the system came with the 3D unit, but it didn't have the glasses. This however did not stop me from buying Missile Defense 3D and despite the lack of glasses, i usually end up scoring around 150,000 but i almost reached 200K on it.

I know some of the master system 3d games you can turn off the 3d by using a code, but this one I dont think you can.

figment1988

I know some of the master system 3d games you can turn off the 3d by using a code, but this one I dont think you can.

true. The ones i know that can be switched off include Blade-Eagle, Poseidon Wars, Space Harrier 3D and Zaxxon 3D. but for the moment, i'm ok with playing Missile Defense without the glasses. it adds to the challenge by giving it a "drunken perspective".

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 have always been my favorite games because they were able to mix my two favorite things (Disney and Final Fantasy) and turn it into an awesome game. Though not far behind is Kirby Super Star for the Super Nintendo.

erasure fan1

Skyrim (LOTS of bugs, but enjoyable nonetheless)
I must have over 200hrs invested in Oblivion, but I just can't get into Skyrim. I have tried a few times now, and this last time put in a good 18hrs or so, but it just doesn't click with me. I am in the middle of kingdom of amalur, then I am going to start Arkham City. After that I plan to give it some more time and try and finish it.

l4dybu6

I must have over 200hrs invested in Oblivion, but I just can't get into Skyrim. I have tried a few times now, and this last time put in a good 18hrs or so, but it just doesn't click with me. I am in the middle of kingdom of amalur, then I am going to start Arkham City. After that I plan to give it some more time and try and finish it.
Skyrim is the only Elder Scrolls game I've ever played, so I found it very enjoyable ^.^
What makes Oblivion better in your opinion? Is it worth getting?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is so hard to pick a favorite. My favorite game type is FPS. I absolutely, Half-Life, Portal and the Bioshock series. As of right now my time is being consumed by Borderlands 2.

erasure fan1

Skyrim is the only Elder Scrolls game I've ever played, so I found it very enjoyable ^.^
What makes Oblivion better in your opinion? Is it worth getting?
The funny part is I just can't put my finger on it. I do know part of it is I don't like the hot key set up on 360 for skyrim. If I had a PC that might be better. Oblivion is definitely worth getting, you can pick it up pretty cheap as the game of the year with the shivering aisles expansion.

WED99

Red Dead Redemption hands down, Minecraft is close but I consider it to be more of an experience than a game.

It is so hard to pick a favorite. My favorite game type is FPS. I absolutely, Half-Life, Portal and the Bioshock series. As of right now my time is being consumed by Borderlands 2.
You have good taste, did you play Infinite?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Red Dead Redemption hands down, Minecraft is close but I consider it to be more of an experience than a game.

You have good taste, did you play Infinite?
Got it at the midnight launch and took that day off from work. I have done one play through so far.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What were your thoughts? I absolutely loved it, took a while to understand the ending but,
I absolutely loved the game from a story standpoint. Game play, weapons in particular, could have been tweaked a bit. I had a serious "holy s$%^t!" moment when I realized where the music was from.

WED99

I absolutely loved the game from a story standpoint. Game play, weapons in particular, could have been tweaked a bit. I had a serious "holy s$%^t!" moment when I realized where the music was from.
Where was the music from? :confused:

Only song I noticed was the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" at Battleship Bay.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Where was the music from? :confused:

Only song I noticed was the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" at Battleship Bay.
All the music was stolen from the future. There is one scene where you go into a famous composers house and there is a time rift with 80's music coming from in.

WED99

All the music was stolen from the future. There is one scene where you go into a famous composers house and there is a time rift with 80's music coming from in.

Wow! I didn't even pick up on half of those, I love the God Only Knows quartet! Thanks for sharing.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Wow! I didn't even pick up on half of those, I love the God Only Knows quartet! Thanks for sharing.
I picked up on it about half way through. At first I thought that maybe the songs were older than I had thought and that what I viewed as an original was really a cover. The reality hit me in the composers house.

brb1006

Super Smash Bros, Yo-Kai Watch, and others.

My favorite Disney video games are "Disney Party" (Gamecube version), Tigger's Honey Hunt for the PS1 (Owned the PC version), and "Piglet's Big Movie" that I used to rent at Blockbuster in town before it closed. I still memorized the levels (Mainly the dream section for Roo). I still hold a special place in my heart for the Magical Quest series.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom