• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Favorite video game

Foltzy

This is one hard question.

I probably have to go with the original Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Goldeneye 007 is a close second though

RCT 2, Super Mario Sunshine, and Ocarina of Time round out my top 5. Can't decide on the order for the last 3

fox_198

Advertisement
My favorite overall games are Pokemon Emerald (GBA), Pokemon Platinum (DS), and Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
Pokemon is BY FAR my favorite video game series, but I also love Final Fantasy for its complexity. I own a lot of consoles as well dating from 1978 to today.

I also love RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 for when I want to be an armchair imagineer

My favorite Disney video game is Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers on NES

Rich T

Mario Kart 8, Hearthstone, Super Smash Brothers 4, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 & 3, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Kingdom Hearts, FF X, Rhythm Heaven (all), Warioware (all), Animal Crossing New Leaf, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon X/Y.

If I had to pick just one, it'd be Mario Kart 8-- Best game I've ever played. It's like having an E-ticket thrill ride waiting for you 24/7. :)

mf1972

mario kart 64 (lot of fun)
dune 200 (ps1)
batman arkham series
red dead redemption (ps3)
destiny (ps4)
pretty much most of the lego games

fox_198

I've changed my mind since my post last year. While I still love those games mentioned, my new favorite game of all time is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (DS)

Brer Oswald

Super Mario Galaxy, Epic Mickey, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Epic Mickey 2...:hilarious: I'm just kidding on that last one. Probably Mario Odyssey too when that comes out.