Pin Codes

magicwand

Original Poster
I usually do not get pin codes at all. The one time I got it before this was during a time when I was already booked and also during a time when I could not go. Maybe they knew I did not take advantage of the bounce back from last year (which I probably should have taken). DH and I were not sure we wanted to go back from last year's adventure but we caved. This time it is definitely during a time when I can and do want to go so how can I not book it. Although I think free dining is great, I think I will probably go with the discount on the room. They should really let people transfer these codes if you cannot use them to someone who can. Now that would be Disney magic.

Upvote 0

stevehousse

We got the same pin code but it ends march 7th which sucks because goer they gonna offer free dining plan with less than 2 months from the vacation??? I wouldn't e able to actually sit down And eat anywhere

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

You do not know how happy I am this thread was started. What do you think came in my mail on Tuesday? A disney destination post card thing with a PIN code. And who do you think it was addressed to? My DD2 who uses my address. And all she did was meet me and DD1 and the 2 grandkids at WDW last Easter for the weekend and over the weekend during the summer vacation when we visited the World in July. So how the heck is she deserving of a PIN code and how did they even get her address here ??? From the 2 day park tickets I bought her? You have no idea how frosted I am over this. I am trying to figure out how to use it too since I know she has to be with me for it to work. I am thinking she goes with me and the grandkids arriving on a Friday and then she flies home on a Monday so she can get back to work and DD1 ( mother of grandkids ) then arrives on Tuesday after she finishes her 3 shifts at the hospital over the weekend. Then we complete another week at the World still on the PIN discount..
:mad: Anyways talk about annoyed and left feeling cheated by someone...that is about how I feel toward WDW marketing this week..

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom