Pin Codes

stevehousse

We really wanted the free dining to be available when we were going in May, but it isn't. I don't really care about the room discount. If we could have gotten the dining plan free it would have guaranteed our stay on property, but since not, I'll be staying at a hotel down the street for half th price of the room we wanted on property.

I just don't really understand why they would send us pin codes for something that was only running for the next not even full 2 months? How is it beneficial for me to eat for free when I wouldn't have even been able to eat at any table services since everything books out so far in advance! Wish they would have sent this to us back in November when we were planning out trip initially and making ADRs and everything.

We are the type that stay on and off property from time to time when we go down to WDW, so i have non problem staying 5 minutes away!

And to add I that we really don't know how we got it? We haven't stayed on property in probably 4 or 5 years, however we have participated in surveys at he parks and online and such. Also, we had been on the website a lot in the last 2 weeks trying to still determine where we were staying and final pricing out our vacation. But really don't know how we got sen this? I thought thy only have these out to people that stay on property frequently?

Upvote 0

Pegs

How does one get a pin code? Is this something you sign up for? We already have a trip scheduled for this April, but I want to get all in for future pin code use! Can anyone fill me in?

Upvote 0

luv

I don't think I ever got a freaking pin code. Ever. But every person I went with would tell me later...like months or a year later, I think, that THEY got emails with pin codes. Used to really tick me off.

Then I found the best pin code: OFFSITE. Save 68% and get three times the space. :)

Upvote 0

magicwand

Original Poster
Hi - original poster here - I am totally at a loss on how to get pin codes. This is only the second time I have gotten one. Actually it is under my husband's name. My DH and I are basically only signed up on this site and I "browse" other ones. We have been to Disney just about every year since we started going since 1998. We have never stayed off-site, always at one of the resorts. Maybe, that is the reason, I really don't know. If anyone has better ideas about discounts and how to get them I would love to know.

Upvote 0

bduncan

After I got a disney credit card I started getting pin codes. I get at least 1 a year. Knock on wood I hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying in out loud!

Upvote 0

awoogala

The only time I ever received a PIN was when I was living in NJ. It wasn't as good as the bounceback offers, though.
Weird. I have 5 friends. We all have disney visa, go constantly (every year to 2 years), and all live in NJ. I have stayed onsite every year for the last 4 years, some of my friends do a mix of on and off-site. Not one of us has ever received a pin code.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

yep, got it last night. hmmmm...do i need to book a fourth trip this year just so i can use the offer...devil and angels on shoulders actually agree for once...they both say YES!!
I did the same thing! Should I or shouldn't I? Just went ahead and booked the Wilderness Lodge because I got a pin and didn't want to waste it!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Shelby Boisvert

How and what are you all signed up for....my husband and I have been on the Go Disney site, go through everything, request the DVDs as much... In the movie club... What are you all doing to get all these pin codes... I've never received any! We're going in April, but I was so hoping to get a PIN.... Ugh!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom