New Seating in the Tiki Room

HTF

Original Poster
While its a very small project new seating will be coming to the Enchanted Tiki Room. Its been sent out for estimates so were still very early in the project, but thought you folks would like to know. Keep an eye out for permits to see when work will begin.

Figgy1

Premium Member
While its a very small project new seating will be coming to the Enchanted Tiki Room. Its been sent out for estimates so were still very early in the project, but thought you folks would like to know. Keep an out for permits to see when work will begin.
Hope they don't have to close it again missed it last time because of the fire looking foward to the new show! I've always loved but felt like I needed to wear a hat while in there you know birds and all. lol

Timekeeper

Hope they don't have to close it again missed it last time because of the fire looking foward to the new show! I've always loved but felt like I needed to wear a hat while in there you know birds and all. lol

main_street_poop.jpg

nytimez

The work is being done in March or April.
(I'll confirm and edit later...)
Tiki will stay open during the work, which will happen during third shift. Expect to see half the theater blocked/covered while work is being done.

That's assuming the third shift isn't laid off between now and then, right? ;)

wsmith1978

WDW is literally the BENCHmark for how theme parks can improve. Maybe they should scrap Avatarland and build Benchland instead! As the general public's laziness increases, this would give them a nice place to play on their smartphones. Just make sure there's a snack cart in the middle and a roof for shade.

;) Just teasing, thought I'd chime in on the bench jokes... :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom