Annual Passholder Magnets

MeandMickey

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been discussed already. I searched, but did not find any info on it.
I received a welcome packet for my DS5 for his renewed annual pass. It was informing him of some benefits etc... but also in his packet he received a pretty cool gift. It was an oval magnet you can put on your car. I do not know how to post pictures, so I will describe it the best that I can here. It is approx. 3 inches by 5 inches oval. Black and white color scheme. Has the letters "WDW" across the top and "DISNEY ANNUAL PASSHOLDER" across the bottom. The main design in the center of the magnet is a large A on the left side of a classic Mickey head and a large P on the right side.
Has anyone else received these magnets? It is the first that I have heard of them or seen one. Neither myself, my wife, or my DD4 received these for our passholder renewals. Anyway, it was a pretty cool little gift for passholders and he really liked getting it in his "Mickey Mail".

Gtovryslf

I receive
Sorry if this has been discussed already. I searched, but did not find any info on it.
I received a welcome packet for my DS5 for his renewed annual pass. It was informing him of some benefits etc... but also in his packet he received a pretty cool gift. It was an oval magnet you can put on your car. I do not know how to post pictures, so I will describe it the best that I can here. It is approx. 3 inches by 5 inches oval. Black and white color scheme. Has the letters "WDW" across the top and "DISNEY ANNUAL PASSHOLDER" across the bottom. The main design in the center of the magnet is a large A on the left side of a classic Mickey head and a large P on the right side.
Has anyone else received these magnets? It is the first that I have heard of them or seen one. Neither myself, my wife, or my DD4 received these for our passholder renewals. Anyway, it was a pretty cool little gift for passholders and he really liked getting it in his "Mickey Mail".

I received mine yesterday! Pretty cool; now which runDisney sticker to remove so I can display this one. :)

MeandMickey

Original Poster
No, I renewed our passes online and just received this in the mail yesterday. I renewed three passes and purchased a new one, but only received one of these for my sons renewal. Not sure if more are on the way or if it is a random thing kinda like those PIN codes. That is why I put it on here to see if anyone else got one. It is a nice gift though. My son said I could not have it so he is going to put it on the 'fridge. :p

truman

Here is my thing, if your kid is over the age of 3 and you have a stroller you are a bad parent! Simple as that. And that is being lienient. Take your kid to the pool/room for a nap between 2 and 5 in the afternoon and youll be able to enjoy the entire day.​

MeandMickey

Original Poster
Ok, not sure what a magnet has to do with a stroller or if we use one. :confused: Or, maybe you have posted in the wrong thread? Anyway, I do have a 4 year old and a 5 year old (guess what, they are both over 3 ;)) and we do bring a stroller to Disney. GASP! it is even a double stroller! :eek: The Mayans were right, the world is ending! Please take this post with a grain of sarcasm. It is merely a magnet and a nice gesture to passholders whether you put it on your car, stroller or anywhere in between.

mcjeff

We had one until today, somebody thought they needed it more than we did when we went to the park. It is normally on my daughter's door but somebody stole it. stupid thing goes for almost $50 on ebay too, who knew? I found this while trying to figure out how to get a new one. Punk teenagers.

jenn47

I got mine about a month after I activated our passes!! I've seen a handful of them on my travels where I live as well...seriously...someone stole yours...never thought of someone taking mine, now i'm going to be all paranoid!! Wonder if you call if they will send you a new one seeing as how it was stolen at the park?? WOrth a try!!

mcjeff

It was rather traumatic for my 3 year old...lol. She kept asking on the way home "why would anyone take it? what are their names? That wasn't very nice" She only noticed because we keep it on her door as her "safety spot." If she is not holding a hand in the parking lot her hands have to be on the magnet.

luv

Don't think I got one. If I did, I threw it out without seeing it.

I saw one in the Epcot parking lot. :)

MissM

I see them all the time around here (Tampa Bay Area) lately but I didn't know how people were getting them! We certainly didn't get one last August when we renewed so it must be a new(er) thing. I really want one for my car though!

disneygirl1024

We received one and I put it in the back of my window. I didn't want someone stealing mine. The teens in my neighborhood or should I say hood are thieves! Little thugs!!!!

reptar77

I contacted Disney today. They only issue them to new ticket purchases and had a limited quantity. They are no longer offering them.
The whole thing is bogus. I really think they can do a better job rewarding repeat consumers.

lunchbox1175

I contacted Disney today. They only issue them to new ticket purchases and had a limited quantity. They are no longer offering them.
The whole this is bogus. I really think they can do a better job rewarding repeat consumers.
Yeah, we renewed my pass and bought DW pass at the same time and she got one and I didn't, they told me the same thing when I called...so I just took it and put it on my car.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom