Tables In Wonderland card now $100 for Annual Pass holders & DVC members, $125 for Florida Residents

menamechris

I suppose it is still worth it if you really eat all your meals at Disney - or if you are a local - have dinners out there a lot. But it's a little out of hand for me at this point. I go out to Disney to eat on special occasions or when friends are in town - which varies. Perhaps this would still be worth it for me if dining prices weren't increasing every quarter, as well...

Mukta

Booooo! I'll have to do the math and see if it still works for me next year. Mine is still good for a while.

JimboJones123

Side note:

Disneyland respects their APs enough to give them a discount on dining automatically with their passes.

WDW passholders get a pretty crappy shake when it comes to food discounts. No TIW counter service discounts outside AK and value resorts???

Even worse, CMs don't get a discount on CS either???

All pretty crappy. I know I would be much more free wheeling with my drinks spending with even a dismal 10%. Sea World gives 10%. Just sayin'.

docdebbi

on a personal note- BOOOO! I am going in 5 days, i don't buy it until I arrive because unilke AP which is activated with first use, this is only good for one year from purchase. so waiting cost me 25 bucks. i also will have to do the math to see now if free dining or TIW is a better deal for my future trips.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Aw, shucks. We (annual passholders) were at Epcot on Friday, November 30th, and were about to purchase the Tables in Wonderland pass at Guest Relations when the cast member there said that it's always better to get it at the beginning of the month because it's good an extra month then. In addition we also had planned to eat at La Hacienda de San Angel, where we had previously used our old Wonderland pass, but apparantly that restaurant has been removed from the participating restaurants list.

So we decided to wait a few days and get the pass this week when we're going back. We plan to eat at Trail's End and check out the Christmas lights at the campground. If I had known that the next day the price increased by $25 I would have bought it already. :(

Tom

Beta Return
It's still a better value than the dining plan for many, but a 33% increase is very substantial.

We bought one in March, when we activated our APs. Used TIW for March, May and November trips. More than paid for itself. And my wife is crunching the numbers now, since we just got back yesterday, but I'm anxious to see how our dining habits and expenses compared to the DDP, with and without TIW.

"Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!"

Anyone remember when the second card was free?

Why would someone even need a second card, unless you had more than 6 in your party. We only have one card, and used it for all of our TS meals (and QS at AK) - including those with our friends and their 3-year-old.

Rob562

Why would someone even need a second card, unless you had more than 6 in your party. We only have one card, and used it for all of our TS meals (and QS at AK) - including those with our friends and their 3-year-old.

The second card is more geared toward locals where couples may not necessarily always be dining together, so each one would need their own card.

(And the TiW discount is for 10 people, not 6)

-Rob

luv

For the same reason you might need two cars, two credit cards or two of those little cards you get from the grocery store to save gas points.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom