And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

BiggerTigger

Hi Dan - sounds like you had a great time. This was your first trip with your son wasn't it?
Yes, it was his first trip and he had a wonderful time. The photo pass pictures came in today and he starts handing out all of the stickers to everyone. Just keeps showing all of the pictures we took.
Aww, I'm sorry I missed you!
I had looked for you on the way in and wanted to say "hi" but it was a rough start to our day. My mother forgot her room keys in the car and had to go back to get into the park, we went to change a reservation to find out that many of what we booked and had reservations for did not exist or we had an extra person added to the reservations that we did had, which were for the dinner shows. I am glad we caught it early before we had to pay for an extra that did not exist. By the time we got to GMR (which was our first ride) we were not in a good mood, completely soaked, and an hour and a half in the park. Only things could go up from there.
When I looked up as the ride was starting I saw you and didn't want to freak you out with this crazy guy waving frantically at you. I had hoped to get back on the ride later in the day, but then our room was ready and we went back to the hotel until our dinner reservations. Which of course was not at the time we had been told it was at.

mousefan1972

Hi Dana! I'm glad to hear Maggie is doing well. What else have you been up to?

Hi Jo. Jo, I meant to ask you on facebook.... why are they making you go through training again for character attendant? That seems like a waste of time when you have been doing it for years.

maggiegrace1

Hi Dana! I'm glad to hear Maggie is doing well. What else have you been up to?

Hi Jo. Jo, I meant to ask you on facebook.... why are they making you go through training again for character attendant? That seems like a waste of time when you have been doing it for years.
Hi Kristin. so happy to hear from you ..:) I have been working at her school and loving it two year olds..lol..so fun! How are the kids? Hope all is great with you guys!..:D

joanna71985

I'm guessing because even though I could still pick up shifts, I wasn't statused since 2008? It's funny, because there was a girl in my group who was a PT attendant in 2010 (but she had to go through training again too).

mousefan1972

Been quiet here lately. Hope everyone is doing well. Betty, want to start a new thread soon? Seeing this one from March 2010 just depresses me, lol. Remember when we used to go through threads in a matter of days? Sigh... I miss the "old days" of Magic Friends. :(

Nemo14

paranoid.gif
confused.gif
redface.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
th_smile.gif
wave.gif
dontknow.gif
yelrotflmao.gif
kiss.gif
th_wink.gif
wink.gif
xmas.gif
laugh2.gif
fozziebear.gif
yay.gif

Still looking..

Love these.

Last edited:

BiggerTigger

What a day at work, my eyes are about to pop out of my head. I reviewed every case we had outstanding and I am still trying to figure out what's happening. Going to be a long week trying to clean up a huge mess. Love my new job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom