DHS CARS LAND

jt04

I was just thinking they need something big for 2015. So if it is just RSR that seems doable. They do not have to build all that rockwork AND they could incorporate the Canyon. It also would help define the extent of Pixar too.

I have warmed to the idea of RSR because it won't cost nearly as much as the DL version and is guaranteed to be a success. Much of the infrastructure and show building will easily be hidden. It helps make the best use of that corner of DHS also. There are a lot of positives with this add if it happens.

DHS needs more thrills, Backlot tour would go, the unmagical stadium might go and Pixar has room to grow rather then being shoehorned in everywhere.

I am on the bandwagon.

misterID

I was just thinking they need something big for 2015. So if it is just RSR that seems doable. They don not have to build all that rockwork AND they could incorporate the Canyon. It also would help define the extent of Pixar too.

I have warmed to the idea of RSR because it won't cost nearly as much as the DL version and is guaranteed to be a success. Much of the infrastructure and show building will easily be hidden. It helps make the best use of that corner of DHS also. There are a lot of positives with this add if it happens.

DHS needs more thrills, Backlot tour would go, the unmagical stadium might go and Pixar has room to grow rather then being shoehorned in everywhere.

I am on the bandwagon.

Of course they need the rock work. I can't imagine how crappy it would look without it. And the last thing DHS needs is more thrill rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom