2013 Bounceback??

Mr_Incredible

Now that they released 2013 rates, has anyone received a 2013 bounceback in there room?? I am really hoping we get one in Sept. when we arrive or during our trip!!

Pooh Lover

hahaha!! I thinking the same thing, that would help my post disney depression to have a trip booked before we leave..

That is absolutely the best remedy for post Disney depression! I try to do it every year. I go back the same week every year so its easy to make that call and ease that "I don't wanna leave" feeling I get 2 days before we go home.

Upvote 0

plaz10

I'm looking for a 2013 bounce back offer for my mom and I.

Question about bounce backs - can you book a "dummy" date and then when you know your exact dates then you can make a reservation? Like I know we want to go in the Spring next year but we won't know the dates by the time we are down there. Does it work like it does on cruises?

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
I have never booked a bounceback but i think as long as you put that deposit down you can change the dates as long as there not black out dates.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Me too- but still have to convince the hubby!:(

Before you go on your next trip, have a good idea of when you would like to go in 2013,and if there is a bounceback in the room you can go ahead and book it. You only need to put 200.00 down to reserve. That way, you will have a bounceback reserved and if it doesn't work out, you can cancel later and get your deposit back.
This is what I will do while we are there in September if it's offered.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I just called her. It was for all of 2013. Deluxe only but could go to any of them. 35% off. Someblackout dates apply. She was assuming that there were offers in the other resorts but doesn't know for sure.

Is there anything else you would like to know? I can call her back!

Thanks for checking!! I am curious though...If I am staying at a Moderate, but I usually stay at a Deluxe, and I would hope to stay at a Deluxe in 2013, can I use a bounce back for a Deluxe even though I am staying at a Moderate resort?

Upvote 0

Alison1975

hahaha!! I thinking the same thing, that would help my post disney depression to have a trip booked before we leave..

My thoughts too.. I mean I KNOW we are going during that time frame and I'm really hoping for FD not a room discount..but if there is a bounceback I am booking it just to have dates!

Upvote 0

OswaldTheRabbit

Question about bounce backs - can you book a "dummy" date and then when you know your exact dates then you can make a reservation? Like I know we want to go in the Spring next year but we won't know the dates by the time we are down there. Does it work like it does on cruises?

I am not sure on this. Maybe someone with more experience can answer but she did say that she wasn't exactly sure of her date so couldn't book it. That leads me to think you can't change the date. But again not sure.
Thanks for checking!! I am curious though...If I am staying at a Moderate, but I usually stay at a Deluxe, and I would hope to stay at a Deluxe in 2013, can I use a bounce back for a Deluxe even though I am staying at a Moderate resort?

I would love to know this! Not sure on this either! I bet on this point something could be worked out!

Upvote 0

Yes you can, I have done that before!:D

If someone can post the dates of the 2013 bounceback, I would really like to see them. I have a bad feeling that all the dates that would work for me are blacked out. Such as Spring Break of early June.

Upvote 0

WDW-LUVR

You are able to book on a bounce back at any resort. I have seen the offers being different for the different catogorys.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom