Steve Davison hints at 2 new projects

wdwfan22

Original Poster
I'm surprised this has not been mentioned yet, last night on Steve Davison's face book page he posted the following ....

Wow! What a week. TGIF!!!

I hate to be a tease but I pitched two amazing new projects and we were given approval to move ahead! YEAH!!! Sorry I can't get into details yet, but some of you will be very, very happy!

For those of you who don't know Steven Davison is with Walt Disney Imagineering Creative Entertainment. The speculation can now begin as to which Disney Parks are going to receive the next 2 amazing projects.

wdwfan22

Original Poster
If it's not Walt Disney World then where else would it be. Tokyo's new parade has already been announced, paris already got a new nighttime show. Hong Kong Disneyland could be an option, but i'm leaning more towards Walt Disney World.

nemofinder22

I bet one is a new stage show for DL's Fantasyland Theater, as it will be vacated soon.

Edit- Although I don't think I've ever seen a stage show done by Steve Davison and crew...

menamechris

I will certainly be thrilled and jump for joy with all of you if it is WDW....but if current management's track record is any indication...well...it;s either small scale and lame...or it is being forced through by higher up.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I'm surprised this has not been mentioned yet, last night on Steve Davison's face book page he posted the following ....

Wow! What a week. TGIF!!!

I hate to be a tease but I pitched two amazing new projects and we were given approval to move ahead! YEAH!!! Sorry I can't get into details yet, but some of you will be very, very happy!

For those of you who don't know Steven Davison is with Walt Disney Imagineering Creative Entertainment. The speculation can now begin as to which Disney Parks are going to receive the next 2 amazing projects.

Maybe that 4 out of 10 chance of the bew MK show has increased.....

Dreams looks to be a hit........ :lookaroun

menamechris

Love to....can't.
:shrug:

Cool. Gotcha. I guess my main thoughts/question are - Are these projects related to a project we already know about? Are they more significant than "re-do's" or queue work for a ride? And lastly...are they projects that will be worth looking forward to and discussing?

Oh! And can we look forward to hearing anything regarding them soon - or will it be years before Disney acknowledges them?

disney fan 13

Cool. Gotcha. I guess my main thoughts/question are - Are these projects related to a project we already know about? Are they more significant than "re-do's" or queue work for a ride? And lastly...are they projects that will be worth looking forward to and discussing?

Oh! And can we look forward to hearing anything regarding them soon - or will it be years before Disney acknowledges them?

And to add on, are these franchise based additions?

TravisMT81

He produces entertainment aka parades and night time shows, not attractions.

Disneyboy17

Okay so I do the all the stage shows at MK aka DAWM an CDCTP __etc ( train new cast members in entertainment) __u get the point any how I was told that a new stages how was coming just __thursday__
by someone! The new stage show will have something to do with Bringing the New Fantasyland to the Forecourt Stage, this is all I know an that's all I've been told __remember this Is all subject to change without notice an I believe from our choreography team will be sampling music in the next couple of weeks for some new parade weren't given specifics, For all I know we could once again be changing the music to move it shake it celebrate street parade! Please don't kill the messenger :) so that's 2 projects oh spectro late 2013 cough cough lol

GrumpyFan

Ooohh, missed that part...creative entertainment.

Hhhmmm...not sure if that makes me feel better or worse...

Steve Davison - Most noted for his work on Disney entertainment spectaculars, such as parades, firework displays, and Disney California Adventure Park's World of Color.

menamechris

Steve Davison - Most noted for his work on Disney entertainment spectaculars, such as parades, firework displays, and Disney California Adventure Park's World of Color.

I am impressed. As long as these new projects aren't along the lines of some of the most recent gems we have gotten from that division like High School Musical 3, Disney Junior Live On Stage, and American Idol. Just sayin.... I have my fingers crossed....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom