Listening this...right now :)

PhilharMagician

Thank you. That really made me smile! :wave: That is my absolute favorite.

It reminds me of the first time I walked into Epcot and walked under SSE in complete amazement and stopped for a good 15 minutes and listened to the music. I do not even know how to ptu the feeling I had in words. Still to this day that is my favorite spot in all of WDW.

The Empress Lilly

If there is one area in which today's Epcot can compete with EPCOT Center, it is music. So many great songs throughout the years, one even better than the next!

EPCOT is made by its music! This is what gives EPCOT its epicness, its emotional depth. EPCOT relies on music even more so than the other parks.

DAK can draw on all the richness of world music and drum, WDW on all the classic songs and the entire Disney canon, DHS on a century of beloved movie scores. But amazingly, EPCOT is the park with the greatest music of them all. :eek:

One of my favourite spots in all the World is the Bathroom at the back of Imagination, just for the music:

[youtube]U0JeIKICcqs[/youtube]

ACTKK

Original Poster
When the tune around the 7 minute mark hits I have to stop and listen. That is my Epcot theme song.

You know that is ranked #10 in the SRN top ten at sorcerer radio? I also have this song on my stereo, iphone...Love that song too.:D

ACTKK

Original Poster
If there is one area in which today's Epcot can compete with EPCOT Center, it is music. So many great songs throughout the years, one even better than the next!

EPCOT is made by its music! This is what gives EPCOT its epicness, its emotional depth. EPCOT relies on music even more so than the other parks.

DAK can draw on all the richness of world music and drum, WDW on all the classic songs and the entire Disney canon, DHS on a century of beloved movie scores. But amazingly, EPCOT is the park with the greatest music of them all. :eek:

One of my favourite spots in all the World is the Bathroom at the back of Imagination, just for the music:

[youtube]U0JeIKICcqs[/youtube]

Thanks for this one! Another one for the collection (45 epcot songs and counting...:D)

ACTKK

Original Poster
Thank you. That really made me smile! :wave: That is my absolute favorite.

It reminds me of the first time I walked into Epcot and walked under SSE in complete amazement and stopped for a good 15 minutes and listened to the music. I do not even know how to ptu the feeling I had in words. Still to this day that is my favorite spot in all of WDW.

The next time I 'll do that. We have to take the time to appreciate the small things at the parks.:D

Bob Saget

Loving these. :)

[youtube]6golIjEOnQ4[/youtube]
This one gives me goosebumps. I took a video one night as we were leaving after Illuminations. SSE all lit up, and this was playing at the entrance. No park can capture atmosphere the way Epcot does.

Kramerica

I searched for months trying to find a place to buy the Disneyworld parks music. Amazon. itunes. I even tried to find a torrent of it. Never found anything except some select Disneyland tunes. Then on my last trip I found an album in the Disney store called "Four Parks * One World" IT has everything on it! From Tomorrowland and Main Street at the Magic Kingdom, To the Innoventions, Universe of Energy, and entrance music to epcot. Plus a ton of rides from the songs. If you're a junkie of park music like I am. This CD is worth it a million times over. For sure gives you your Disney fix when you need it.

Cmdr_Crimson

I searched for months trying to find a place to buy the Disneyworld parks music. Amazon. itunes. I even tried to find a torrent of it. Never found anything except some select Disneyland tunes. Then on my last trip I found an album in the Disney store called "Four Parks * One World" IT has everything on it! From Tomorrowland and Main Street at the Magic Kingdom, To the Innoventions, Universe of Energy, and entrance music to epcot. Plus a ton of rides from the songs. If you're a junkie of park music like I am. This CD is worth it a million times over. For sure gives you your Disney fix when you need it.

Mousebits has the largest resource of wdw music. From loops, parades, preshows to full attractions.

ACTKK

Original Poster

You are right. I have that album and it's awesome.
fourparksoneworldwdw200.jpg

Here is the list:
-Disk 1 All Aboard! (Main Street Station)
-Welcome Medley (Main Street)
-Friend Like Me (Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management)
-Swisskapolka (Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse)
-Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me) (Pirates of the Caribbean)
-All Aboard the Mine Train (Frontierland Area Music)
-Bear Band Serenade (Country Bear Jamboree)
-Splash Mountain Medley (Splash Mountain)
-Grim Grinning Ghosts (Haunted Mansion)
-It's a Small World
-The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
-Solo Pilot Blues (Mickey's Toontown Fair Area Music)
-There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (Carousel of Progress)
-Galactic Anthem (Stitch's Great Escape)
-Legacy (Epcot Entrance Area Music)
-Spaceship Earth
-Energy Adventure Medley (Ellen's Energy Adventure)
-Destiny (Mission: SPACE)
-Test Track Medley (Test Track)
-Disc 2 The Seas with Nemo and Friends Medley
-Soarin'
-One Little Spark (Journey Into Imagination with Figment)
-Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme
-Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey) (O' Canada!)
-Impressions de France
-Golden Dream (American Adventure)
-Reflections of China Suite (Reflections of China)
-Three Caballeros (Grand Fiesta Tour)
-Hooray for Hollywood (Hollywood Blvd. Area Music)
-Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme
-Star Tours
-Playhouse Disney Theme (Playhouse Disney Live on Stage)
-Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
-Lights, Motors, Actions
-Beauty and the Bees (It's Tough To Be a Bug)
-It's Tough to be a Bug
-CTX Theme (Dinosaur)

ACTKK

Original Poster
Loving these. :)

[youtube]6golIjEOnQ4[/youtube]
This one gives me goosebumps. I took a video one night as we were leaving after Illuminations. SSE all lit up, and this was playing at the entrance. No park can capture atmosphere the way Epcot does.

Awesome...46 epcot songs and counting...:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom