Will The Rain Ever Stop

Patrick_Ears

Original Poster
I see that WDW is getting hit really bad with rain all day. That cold front looks like it stalled over the middle of Florida.

Poor people in them parks. I know what that feels like!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
On the plus side - 4 great days in the forecast beginning tomorrow with 0% rain chance and 80F temps. :)

MissM

Tomorrow. Sunny skies tomorrow.

(Trust me, it's been nasty all over West and Central Florida. I'm over in Tampa and we've had all sorts of awful weather here too.)

DizneyPryncess

Ugh, 2 May's ago it rained for more than half of my Disney trip - all day. So miserable! My family was just in Florida for 2 weeks and had beautiful weather, so I guess the rain was due! Glad to hear it'll be getting nicer for all the guests this week.

rodserling27

My brother and Uncle are there now..edit: strike that. msep IS happening tonight apparently. My brother told me it isn't ruining the trip by a long shot.

A little rain never hurt anyone! =D I love watching guest scramble away to the parking lot when it starts to rain. Most of the rides are indoors folks. And omgoodness tell me about it, I'm here in MD right now and it's so freaking gloomy. I want spring already!

devoy1701

A little rain never hurt anyone! =D I love watching guest scramble away to the parking lot when it starts to rain. Most of the rides are indoors folks. And omgoodness tell me about it, I'm here in MD right now and it's so freaking gloomy. I want spring already!

that wasn't a "little rain" that we had. We had about 6-8" of rain where I live just yesterday alone and atleast half a dozen tornadoes in the surrounding area. That was one heck of a storm we Central Florida got yesterday. Most of it definitely was not a "well lets take advantage of the fact that lots of people aren't in the parks" weather, it was more like "you've got to be crazy to be outside during this stuff" weather!

Edeyore

6 to 12 inches of snow this morning! Do not even think about complaining about rain. Suck it up and go to Philharmagic, A Bug's Life, Spaceship Earth or the Great Movie Ride.

devoy1701

6 to 12 inches of snow this morning! Do not even think about complaining about rain. Suck it up and go to Philharmagic, A Bug's Life, Spaceship Earth or the Great Movie Ride.

yes...snow is worse than the tornadoes that blew through here. my mistake. :lookaroun

Larry Mondello

Ugh, 2 May's ago it rained for more than half of my Disney trip - all day. So miserable! My family was just in Florida for 2 weeks and had beautiful weather, so I guess the rain was due! Glad to hear it'll be getting nicer for all the guests this week.

May 17 - 21, 2009. I was there. It looked like this most of the time.

3563768252_a41baf40c9_b.jpg

bgraham34

yes...snow is worse than the tornadoes that blew through here. my mistake. :lookaroun

If there were Tornado warnings while I was in disney world i would still enjoy the parks. If they were calling for a foot of snow and high winds that a different story. Have you ever been through a blizzard. They really are not much fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom