Where is the cat??? (Osbourne Lights)

Oddysey

Original Poster
So my wife made our annual visit to see the Osbourne Lights at DHS. Every year we look for the hidden cat and have never had any trouble finding it. However, this year it is either well hidden, not displayed, or it could be that we are no longer as good at hide and seek as we have been historically. All being said, has anyone seen the cat this year, and if so do you have a picture? Your help is greatly appreciated!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It is there this year, but rather hard to spot depending on which way you travel through the display. Are you heading back this year or do you want to know where it is?

Foolish Mortal

Dang anyone have any pictures from past years? Didn't know about this

Around here ask for a picture of something and I'm pretty sure SOMEBODY has it :lol: Sounds like a good thread topic........hhmmmmm

img1982mt.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
So my wife made our annual visit to see the Osbourne Lights at DHS. Every year we look for the hidden cat and have never had any trouble finding it. However, this year it is either well hidden, not displayed, or it could be that we are no longer as good at hide and seek as we have been historically. All being said, has anyone seen the cat this year, and if so do you have a picture? Your help is greatly appreciated!

MissM has provided the information on a separate thread.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=669095

Oddysey

Original Poster
Thanks, I was just going to say that. :lol: I didn't want to post the spoiler in case people wanted it to be a surprise.

It moves though - previous years have seen it in the alley, on top of buildings, etc.

Thanks for the pic Miss M. Now I can impress my wife by finding it before her. LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom