And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Disnut

Have you made lists yet? I find that helps me stay organized and focused. The trouble is , by the time we leave I have lists of my lists!
:ROFLOL: Sherri and I are just talking about making a list of what we need to buy and to take.:dazzle: This is sooo confusing. The girls need swimsuits bad and some decent clothes to wear. :brick:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Hello everyone! :wave:

Good Morning!!
I am going to get squished today.
Just a check up. :lookaroun
Haven't done this in 5 yrs or longer. :eek:

I turn the big 4-0 this fall, so they want me to start this too. Yay? Hope things go okay for you Susan. :kiss: And excitement for moving into the double digits for the trip countdown! We're almost there too! :sohappy:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Well, I need to get going if I want to get anything accomplished before I get the kids today...have a good one! :kiss: :wave:

mpoppins76

:wave:

So, my SIL/BIL decided not to join us on the Disney trip. (*whew*) :lookaroun

Said they didn't think there'd be enough for our niece (18 months) to do there...they took her to Puerto Rico instead.

:lookaroun

:ROFLOL:

:shrug:

cdunbar

Said they didn't think there'd be enough for our niece (18 months) to do there...they took her to Puerto Rico instead.

Yeah cause there is so much to do for an 18 month old child to do in Puerto Rico...:lol:

nibblesandbits

Sounds like they didn't think there'd be enough for them to do there...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom