Monorail Silver

cooleo

Pictures anyone??? Please. How can any of you say you drove by & saw it out of the barn without providing pictures??? :lookaroun :lol:

I've never paid attention to the color monorail I was riding. I thought they were all the same. :shrug:

how is that possible lol The monorail colors are the best part of riding the monorails. My favorite is the monorail black. Although the purple one comes in a close second. Yes I just got excited over the monorails color schemes... :lookaroun

MickeyspalJim

I never worried about the color cause I took the next available monorail, but I do wish they could get rid of that wet diaper smell that they all have. P U....:eek:

hpyhnt 1000

I never worried about the color cause I took the next available monorail, but I do wish they could get rid of that wet diaper smell that they all have. P U....:eek:

:fork: No! How dare you!!!! That smell defines the monorail! You can't just take it out!

I kid, I kid. But you have to admit, that smell is very distinct and characteristic of the monorail. I know quite a few others on these boards would miss that smell, as would I.

FootballFigment said:
how is that possible lol The monorail colors are the best part of riding the monorails. My favorite is monorail black. Although the purple one comes in a close second. Yes I just got excited over the monorail color schemes... :lookaroun

Right there with you! Black is also my favorite, with silver running a close second.

Little Green Men

:fork: No! How dare you!!!! That smell defines the monorail! You can't just take it out!

I kid, I kid. But you have to admit, that smell is very distinct and characteristic of the monorail. I know quite a few others on these boards would miss that smell, as would I.
Yeah I would. I don't find that smell bad. I lagree with you. The smell is characteristic of the monorail!

how is that possible lol The monorail colors are the best part of riding the monorails. My favorite is the monorail black. Although the purple one comes in a close second. Yes I just got excited over the monorails color schemes... :lookaroun

I will totally pay attention next time I'm at the World...LOL!! :king:

montyz81

Original Poster
The smell in the Monrails is very unique. It actually smells the same as the Mark IV's did in 1981 and 1983. Although, I must say there was an over all "newness" smell to Epcot in 1983 that is definitely missing today

yellowrocket

Anybody remember the drink called 'Monorail Yellow' they used to serve at the Outer Rim bar at the Contemporary? Yummy! It was Pinapple Juice, Rum, and Pina Colada mix. Served with the glowing ice cubes.

A little OT here - When did lime lose the purple delta on it's stripe for a white one? I never noticed this change till now. The white does look much better.

BTW Silver is cool, but my fav still is black, something about the black with the red trim... :animwink:

Monorail lime used to have blue delta's, not purple. They used to be the Buzz Lightyear colors.

AstareGod

Anyone have a picture of Silver. Just curious if it is out of the shop yet.
I went resort hopping around MK on Sunday, June 22, after a very long storm closing for Blizzard Beach. I remember seeing Silver going around on the beams. I'm not sure which since I rode Epcot to MK and then rode on the Resort line. I *think* Silver was on the Resort line on that day. Did Silver just recently go into shop?

apatten22

Many people on this thread say things like, " I prefer to ride ______ color monorail" or "My favorite is _____ "

Just curious for those who have a preference...Why do you like a certain color monorail? What makes your experience for that specific one more enjoyable? Smoother ride? Favorite color?

I'd love to know.

Maybe I'll try several recommendations when I am there in Spetember.

JWG

Maybe I'll try several recommendations when I am there in Spetember.

I can see it now... "Sir, you can board the monorail..." "No, no, thank you, but on recommendation I'm waiting for monorail red, I here it's the smoothest ride on beams."

What look from the CM would you get? I also love that everyone has a preference, mine is "whichever one gets me there first."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom