Worst WDW Vacation EVER!!!!!

I just returned from a 10 day stay at the WDW Carribean Beach Resort. This was my 20th time staying inside of the park....In general, I always come home impressed and in awe that after 18 years of visiting the parks they still provide a level of enjoyment unmatched by anywhere else in the world....Not this time however...I need to vent on this thread. This last stay may have been the worst 10 days i've ever spent away from home. I'm not sure what to do, or who to complain to.....Heres a list of everything that went wrong.

1) The folks working for the Magical Express service lost my luggage upon my arrival. It took a 11 hours for them to find it.

2) On the way to the hotel, the bus driver turned off the disney video's and music and instead put on his favorite radio station on and blasted the sound system to the point where the speakers began to distort.

3) Not a single cast member (no exageration) working in the food court said "your welcome", "please", "thank you", after any transaction. One of them actually told me "hurry up" because he thought I was taking to long while I was putting the wrinkled reciept and change he gave me into my wallet.

4) Sombody spilt a massive amount of ketchup on the stairs leading to my room...after several calls to the front desk to complain, noboby came out to clean it up...after a few days it began to morph into a graveyard for dead love bugs and took on a horrible stench. Its probaly still there. In general the Resort was very dirty...empty been cans on the beachs, cigarette buts everywhere, over flowing garbage from almost every can in the the food court, ect...

5) I broke my foot at Blizzard Beach (my own fault completely....I thought I just sprained it at first). When I got back to my room I called Center Care and requested a bus come and pick me up so I could get checked by a doctor. The woman on the phone told me the bus would arrive in 20 minutes and to walk to the front desk. I called the front desk to see if anyone could send a wheel chair over for me...the Cast member told me "No i'm sorry" and my jaw almost hit the floor. I limped all the way over to the customs house and waited for an hour and a half. The bus never showed up. When I got back to my room I called Center Care and the woman I spoke with told me I wasen't even on a list to be picked up, she had no idea who I was, and was unaware I called earlier...In a fit of anger I hung up on her, took some motrin and went to sleep (still unaware of the severity of my injury). The next day I deciced man it up and tag along with my friends to Animal Kingdom...Within a few minutes of walking around the park my foot swelled up and I called it quits. I went to the first Aid station and told them the what happened with the bus the previous day. They were appalled...They were nice enough to get a bus for me within 15 minutes.

6) My party and I ate at Alfredos where, to my amazement, our waiter screwed our order up to the point that only one person recieved the correct dish. The next night we ate at Mama Melrose's in MGM. Just as we arrived the urinals in the mens room flooded and filled half the lobby with with septic water. No disinfectant was sprayed...after it was cleaned 20 minutes later...To top it off, our server here also screwed our order up and my salmon was RAW in the middle.

7) Almost every cast member I ran into at the Magic Kingdom had a puss on thier face as if they absolutly hated thier job. I totally understand its hard to work with a smile and maintain your composure in the heat, and around screaming kids, but come on....If your really not that happy with your job...quit.

8) The parks were filled with people on scooters...I have no problem with people riding in them, but I do have a problem with people honking at to get out of the way while i'm limping on one foot. My girlfriend was acutally hit by a man on a scooter.....the second it happened he jumped off and ran to first aid....I know this was an accident....but if he was able to jump out of the vehicle and run to first aid...why was he in a scooter in the first place???....I think people are taking advantage this service. Its a shame too...I feel for the people who actually need them.

9) Finally....My luggage believe it or not, was lost again on the way home....I'm not sure if it was the airline's fault or the people at who checked my bags at the hotel, but it showed up almost an two hours after I landed, with luggage on a flight from Boston....I have no idea.......a horrible ending to a horrible trip.

I'm sorry if i'm ranting and raving...but I feel soooo cheated. I'm not sure what to do. I love Disney, and I've always had an amazing time there...so in a way I wouldn't feel justified to complain and cause a stink because this is the first time I've had a horrible experience.....On the other hand I feel like I was treated in a way that unfit for such an amazing company. What should I do?

Again...sorry to post this long message...I just needed to vent.

CleveRocks

Not surprising
Considering the poster you quoted, you have absolutely no way of knowing whether the 11 hour luggage delivery time was caused by a DME screw-up or an airline screw-up. If the airline misdirected the luggage to another airport and then eventually got it to MCO and only THEN could DME possibly deliver it, then that scenario couldn't possibly be the fault of DME. So how do you know that the 11 hour delivery time was the fault of DME and not of the airline??? Please share.:)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Do you base this on personal experience, or on rumors??? Please share.

It's been wonderful for me twice.

It is so great that even though it was supposed to end in the Fall of 2006, that in April 2006 it was extended through at least the end of 2011.
Considering the poster you quoted, you have absolutely no way of knowing whether the 11 hour luggage delivery time was caused by a DME screw-up or an airline screw-up. If the airline misdirected the luggage to another airport and then eventually got it to MCO and only THEN could DME possibly deliver it, then that scenario couldn't possibly be the fault of DME. So how do you know that the 11 hour delivery time was the fault of DME and not of the airline??? Please share.:)

Thanks for digging into me Eric :)

This is based on the personal experience of my family when they've arrived at MCO for a WDW Vacation. When they called AA, they were told that their bags flew with them. Mears has no responsibility for the bags, it's the third company that picks up the bags. They missed them.

Furthermore, being a long time Orlando resident, I have an inherent distrust of anything Mears does since they've burned me too many times (countless late airport shuttles for my guests, Taxis NOT showing up after we've called numerous times and waited over 30 minutes, ran off the road by a Mears bus operating for Virgin, etc... I can go on if you like.)

Since I do not know who was at fault for the baggage being late, I will remove my blame from DME until more information surfaces.

I guess I have been laughing at DME from the sidelines for a while now. Remember when it first started? "Your bags will be in your room before you check in!"

Hardly the case.

DisJosh

Thanks for digging into me Eric :)

This is based on the personal experience of my family when they've arrived at MCO for a WDW Vacation. When they called AA, they were told that their bags flew with them. Mears has no responsibility for the bags, it's the third company that picks up the bags. They missed them.

Furthermore, being a long time Orlando resident, I have an inherent distrust of anything Mears does since they've burned me too many times (countless late airport shuttles for my guests, Taxis NOT showing up after we've called numerous times and waited over 30 minutes, ran off the road by a Mears bus operating for Virgin, etc... I can go on if you like.)

Since I do not know who was at fault for the baggage being late, I will remove my blame from DME until more information surfaces.

I guess I have been laughing at DME from the sidelines for a while now. Remember when it first started? "Your bags will be in your room before you check in!"

Hardly the case.

I've yet to use DME to it's fullest extent simply because I don't trust ANYONE with my luggage. I grab my own luggage and then head to the DME bus. That way I know my luggage will not be lost. Rolling my luggage around with me at check in is soooo much less of an inconvenience than not having it at all!!!

SallyfromDE

Driving a scooter is like driving a car. If your going to fast you can't stop or avoid someone that walks in front of your your driving too fast. You should remember that sidewalks and isles aren't freeways, they were intended for people walking; not running, roller skating, skate boarding, or scooters.

The scooters I've had the pleasure of using, have not gone faster then someone walking. So your "theory" is just that. Theory. Its the same with pushing a stroller. People just step in front of you without looking.

csdavis

I know what you mean!

Our last trip to WDW was Jan. of this year. We also noticed that many of the workers were not helpful or friendly. Of course, it was not all of them but enough were rude that we noticed. We had friends that went in Feb. and said the same thing. As for the scooters- my parents are both disabled and there have been many times in the past that they could not get an ECV on property so we finally started bringing theirs from home. I think you should have to have a note from a doctor because I also agree that some people are taking advantage. I know that either one of my parents would gladly walk around the parks if they were able! :brick:

CleveRocks

Hardly the case.
Wow, you are so WRONG here it's laughable. I have proof.

I used DME for the first time on May 8, 2005, the fourth day DME was in operation. I still have my DME booklet that was mailed to be before my May 8, 2005 trip. In there it says what it says now, to pack for your immediate needs in a carry-on because you won't have immediate access to your luggage, that it would arrive about 3 hours after you arrive at your resort.

Myth debunked. It was NEVER promised that your bags would be in your room prior to check-in. You might have read something on a message board somewhere, but as one of the very first DME guests, I know that Disney informed me in their documents to me NOT to expect my bags in my room before I myself got to my room.

Please, let's be honest, huh?

Deadmanwalking

The scooters I've had the pleasure of using, have not gone faster then someone walking. So your "theory" is just that. Theory. Its the same with pushing a stroller. People just step in front of you without looking.

If you can't stop when someone walking in front of your then your going to fast. Little kids don't always look, so unless you want to start hitting little kids slow down.

SallyfromDE

If you can't stop when someone walking in front of your then your going to fast. Little kids don't always look, so unless you want to start hitting little kids slow down.

You are kidding right? Because I think your a joke. I am not talking about little kids. I'm talking about the ADULTS!! AND on top of that........... I told you I have not gone faster then someone at a pace. I work in retail and have learned from experience that there is something about going out in public that make people stupid. I was on a Bus, that was slowing down to make a curve and a woman with 3 kids stepped off the curve right in front of the bus. NEVER looked. The bus just missed her, but everyone in the bus was thrown into the windshield. I think GUILT is making you speak.

mkt

Premium Member
Wow, you are so WRONG here it's laughable. I have proof.

I used DME for the first time on May 8, 2005, the fourth day DME was in operation. I still have my DME booklet that was mailed to be before my May 8, 2005 trip. In there it says what it says now, to pack for your immediate needs in a carry-on because you won't have immediate access to your luggage, that it would arrive about 3 hours after you arrive at your resort.

Myth debunked. It was NEVER promised that your bags would be in your room prior to check-in. You might have read something on a message board somewhere, but as one of the very first DME guests, I know that Disney informed me in their documents to me NOT to expect my bags in my room before I myself got to my room.

Please, let's be honest, huh?
Eric,

what have I done to you to warrant such a thrashing.

I am being as honest as my memory allows me to, and if my experience is different to yours, then so be it. To this day, I remember hearing, not on this message board, but officially from Disney, that they advertised that your luggage may arrive before you. Ultimately, your paperwork is different than what I remember when Disney was giving out information prior to the full operation of DME. I'm glad you had a good experience, but our difference is no reason for you to be so asinine and condescending.

Have a magical day :)

CleveRocks

Eric,

what have I done to you to warrant such a thrashing.

I am being as honest as my memory allows me to, and if my experience is different to yours, then so be it. To this day, I remember hearing, not on this message board, but officially from Disney, that they advertised that your luggage may arrive before you. Ultimately, your paperwork is different than what I remember when Disney was giving out information prior to the full operation of DME. I'm glad you had a good experience, but our difference is no reason for you to be so asinine and condescending.

Have a magical day :)
I am sorry if I come off as assinine and condescending, for that truly is not my intention. However, I also don't have patience for people spreading incorrect information.

You made a sarcastic remark about DME, and I responded in the same manner. But beyond my "tone" or your "tone," I actually have the facts on my side in this instance. It's not a matter of opinion or memory. It's a matter of cold hard fact. You recall something, and that's cool, but as one of the first DME customers who also saved his paperwork, I have actual proof that what you posted (in this one instance) is misleading and incorrect.

Again, I don't mean to "thrash" .... That's not my intention. It's just that, like I said, when I read someone giving factually incorrect information to others, I will point it out, in the spirit of helping others know the truth ... NOT in an attempt to further my own opinion, but in an attempt to get accurate, factual information out there.

When things are a matter of opinion (as in, "Is this good or not good?" or "Which is better?"), then that's all a matter of opinion ... I may give my opinion, but I would never tell someone they are wrong. However, when it comes down to fact rather than opinion, I will spread the facts around.

For example, when you bashed DME in earlier posts, I asked if you'd based that on personal experience. I didn't tell you you were wrong, I asked if you'd based that opinion on factual experience or just opinion based on others' opinions or on your own speculation. And you DID respond to that question, which is great!:) I don't think it was "bad" of me to ask you what led you to your negative view on DME.

If you'd stopped at the personal experience you had, then, at least in my mind, I couldn't possibly have any disagreement with what you personally experienced. But one of your later responses revealed your predisposed prejudice against DME, and it was based on incorrect info, that Disney had supposedly promised your luggage would be in your room before you'd be there. Since, as one of the first DME users, I have first-hand knowledge that such a promise was never made to me, I shared that information. Your making it look like Disney and DME didn't know what they were doing at first and ran a shoddy shop at first furthers your thesis that DME is terrible. Again, you're entitled to your opinion (God Bless America!), but in this case you used a non-fact to bolster that opinion, and it is the "FACT" that I disagreed with.

I didn't thrash mkt, I thrashed mkt's incorrect information. I said that your statement was factually wrong. I didn't say "You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.":lol: There's a BIG difference. I didn't insult you, I didn't say there was something wrong with you as a person. I just strongly stated that you were spreading incorrect information.

I never said you had a "bad" opinion. I'm glad we live in a nation where we can believe whatever we want. But I'm not going to sit idly by when people provide untrue information if I know the true facts.

PEACE.:wave:

mkt

Premium Member
I am sorry if I come off as assinine and condescending, for that truly is not my intention. However, I also don't have patience for people spreading incorrect information.

You made a sarcastic remark about DME, and I responded in the same manner. But beyond my "tone" or your "tone," I actually have the facts on my side in this instance. It's not a matter of opinion or memory. It's a matter of cold hard fact. You recall something, and that's cool, but as one of the first DME customers who also saved his paperwork, I have actual proof that what you posted (in this one instance) is misleading and incorrect.

Again, I don't mean to "thrash" .... That's not my intention. It's just that, like I said, when I read someone giving factually incorrect information to others, I will point it out, in the spirit of helping others know the truth ... NOT in an attempt to further my own opinion, but in an attempt to get accurate, factual information out there.

When things are a matter of opinion (as in, "Is this good or not good?" or "Which is better?"), then that's all a matter of opinion ... I may give my opinion, but I would never tell someone they are wrong. However, when it comes down to fact rather than opinion, I will spread the facts around.

For example, when you bashed DME in earlier posts, I asked if you'd based that on personal experience. I didn't tell you you were wrong, I asked if you'd based that opinion on factual experience or just opinion based on others' opinions or on your own speculation. And you DID respond to that question, which is great!:) I don't think it was "bad" of me to ask you what led you to your negative view on DME.

If you'd stopped at the personal experience you had, then, at least in my mind, I couldn't possibly have any disagreement with what you personally experienced. But one of your later responses revealed your predisposed prejudice against DME, and it was based on incorrect info, that Disney had supposedly promised your luggage would be in your room before you'd be there. Since, as one of the first DME users, I have first-hand knowledge that such a promise was never made to me, I shared that information. Your making it look like Disney and DME didn't know what they were doing at first and ran a shoddy shop at first furthers your thesis that DME is terrible. Again, you're entitled to your opinion (God Bless America!), but in this case you used a non-fact to bolster that opinion, and it is the "FACT" that I disagreed with.

I didn't thrash mkt, I thrashed mkt's incorrect information. I said that your statement was factually wrong. I didn't say "You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.":lol: There's a BIG difference. I didn't insult you, I didn't say there was something wrong with you as a person. I just strongly stated that you were spreading incorrect information.

I never said you had a "bad" opinion. I'm glad we live in a nation where we can believe whatever we want. But I'm not going to sit idly by when people provide untrue information if I know the true facts.

PEACE.:wave:
Eric,

my views are based on my experience and information, much as yours. Ultimately, you chose to be condescending towards me, even though I hold the view that your posts are as inaccurate as you claim mine are. I never stooped to the level you did.

One thing to keep in mind, and I learned this years ago, and I've used it several times before. Disney is the only thing, place, and organization where two completely opposite stories could be told, and both of them can be completely true.

So maybe my memory is starting to falter, I posted it exactly as I remembered it. I am not going to bother digging out where it was that I read it, since ultimately winning an argument on the internet is as useful as making sweet, passionate, love to a pogo stick.

:)

rigama

wow, I'm sorry you had such a rotten trip!

We just finished our first trip to WDW and stayed at CBR from 5-28 to 6-4, and I have to say, dh and I were impressed. We spent a fair amount of time on the beach and found it to always be clean-so clean that we could see Duck prints! We were also completely blown away by how nice everyone seemed. We didn't really get those awsome bus drivers you hear about, but mostly all the CMs rocked. All in all, we had a very magical first experience, and I'm so sorry you didn't have one this time around.

CleveRocks

winning an argument on the internet is as useful as making sweet, passionate, love to a pogo stick.:)
PLEASE, please don't bring up things I experimented with as a lonely teenager.:ROFLOL:

Anyway, one person is permitted to give harsh and judgmental opinions largely based on admittedly faulty memory, but another person is branded as condescending because written facts are consulted. I feel like I've gone through the Looking Glass ....

I just have to shake my head and give up on this one.

PEACE.

mkt

Premium Member
I decided to search for it to ease my OCD and to ensure that my "admittedly faulty memory" isn't so.

While I still haven't found what I'm looking for, I found a snippet from the Original December 2004 press release

Beginning May 5, 2005, guests of Disney hotels* using Disney's Magical Express service can check their bags at their hometown airport, bypass baggage claim at Orlando International Airport (OIA) and board state-of-the-art motor coaches to the Walt Disney World Resort -- as their bags "magically" appear in their room upon check in. The round-trip service, which is available and complimentary during Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth event (which also begins May 5, 2005), is designed to give Disney hotel guests the stress-free vacation they want.

CleveRocks

Thanks for digging! Seems we were both right. Disney apparently did say that when DME was announced, but several months later, at least a month or more before DME was actually launched, they announced something different. That's how I knew to pack for my immediate needs in my carry-on on May 8, 2005. That's the reason we weren't panicked or angered when we got into our room at 11:00 a.m. and our luggage wasn't there. That's the reason that, when my wife and I and our 2 pre-schoolers returned from the pool a few hours after we arrived at CBR (we packed bathing suits and sunscreen in our carry-ons), we weren't surprised to find our luggage inside our room.

Mkt, thanks for doing that research. It's a interesting world when two opposite sets of facts can be correct. :ROFLOL:

Thanks again! Look forward to seeing you around the Board.:sohappy:

Deadmanwalking

You are kidding right? Because I think your a joke. I am not talking about little kids. I'm talking about the ADULTS!! AND on top of that........... I told you I have not gone faster then someone at a pace. I work in retail and have learned from experience that there is something about going out in public that make people stupid. I was on a Bus, that was slowing down to make a curve and a woman with 3 kids stepped off the curve right in front of the bus. NEVER looked. The bus just missed her, but everyone in the bus was thrown into the windshield. I think GUILT is making you speak.

No, if you can't stop for someone that pops in front of you your going too fast. If any of those scooter idiot ever hits my kid then the scooter idiot should know that I will not hesitate to break their arm. No apology will do, I will simply breat their arm and see if they can speed around into people when they can't crank the throttle. I don't care if they are the 90 year old granny with a broken hip or the 20 year louse that's too lazy to walk.

So SallyfromDe, accept that there are people like myself that are just tired of the idiots on scooters, accept that you don't know what we look like, accept that if you don't drive responsibly the person you hit may result in your losing the use of your precious throttle arm for the next 6 weeks.

CleveRocks

No, if you can't stop for someone that pops in front of you your going too fast. If any of those scooter idiot ever hits my kid then the scooter idiot should know that I will not hesitate to break their arm. No apology will do, I will simply breat their arm and see if they can speed around into people when they can't crank the throttle. I don't care if they are the 90 year old granny with a broken hip or the 20 year louse that's too lazy to walk.

So SallyfromDe, accept that there are people like myself that are just tired of the idiots on scooters, accept that you don't know what we look like, accept that if you don't drive responsibly the person you hit may result in your losing the use of your precious throttle arm for the next 6 weeks.
Deadman, it's a simple fact of biophysics that human reaction time can't possibly be any faster than one-tenth of a second (as a matter of fact, at Olympic-level track meets, a false start is called if the sensors in a runner's starting block indicate that the runner started running less than one-tenth of a second AFTER the starting gun, since they KNOW that means the runner started the action of running before actually hearing the starting gun, even though the running started AFTER the gun was fired -- MAKE SENSE???).

If YOU are driving a scooter at whatever speed and someone darts directly in front of your bumper at a distance less than it would take the scooter to stop in 0.1 seconds, then it is the "darter's" fault and not the driver's. Can't change physics ....

If a child runs out into the street directly in front of the bumper of a moving car, I'm talking like one foot in front of the car, there is no way the car driver could stop in time, not even if they were traveling 5 MPH. I don't like crazy scooter drivers, either, but SOMETIMES it's not the scooter driver's fault, sometimes it is. Please consider this before increasing the National Debt due to the sudden rise in Medicare claims for emergency orthrpedics services in the central Florida area.

Deadmanwalking

Deadman, it's a simple fact of biophysics that human reaction time can't possibly be any faster than one-tenth of a second (as a matter of fact, at Olympic-level track meets, a false start is called if the sensors in a runner's starting block indicate that the runner started running less than one-tenth of a second AFTER the starting gun, since they KNOW that means the runner started the action of running before actually hearing the starting gun, even though the running started AFTER the gun was fired -- MAKE SENSE???).

If YOU are driving a scooter at whatever speed and someone darts directly in front of your bumper at a distance less than it would take the scooter to stop in 0.1 seconds, then it is the "darter's" fault and not the driver's. Can't change physics ....

If a child runs out into the street directly in front of the bumper of a moving car, I'm talking like one foot in front of the car, there is no way the car driver could stop in time, not even if they were traveling 5 MPH. I don't like crazy scooter drivers, either, but SOMETIMES it's not the scooter driver's fault, sometimes it is. Please consider this before increasing the National Debt due to the sudden rise in Medicare claims for emergency orthrpedics services in the central Florida area.

Yes is something pops up infront of someone, even someone who is walking they might bump into it. HOWEVER, people don't pop up out of nowhere like being transported from a mother ship in Star Trek. People are walking and others on scooters need to be aware that people walking from point A to B will be moving infront of them... that people tend to walk out of doorways... There is a reason I've never run into anyone while driving, its because I don't just look at the little strip of road right in front of my car. I look at a wide area infront of me and anticipate when a car or person might get in the path of my car.

I'm willing to bet that the majority of scooter to people wrecks are caused by scooter jockies spending too much time gazing at the scenery and not enough focused on where they are going and who might be in or near their path.

The more I think about it the less sense it makes to allow scooters at Disney. How do you expect to have the drivers pay attention to where they are going if you've got a park designed to draw there attention to the scenery.

nankeldisney821

I work for a major retail company and we are constantly told not to apologize when there is an accident. It puts them in the position of liability. You certainly help the customer, do what you can. But NEVER say "I'm sorry".

I have worked in retail myself for a few years, a while ago, and my husband is a manager of a very large and well known pharmacy chain store and we have never been told to "not apologize" to any customers if you are in the wrong. I am not saying this wasn't an accident and I certainly know accidents happen but when I called to let them know their worker had broken the bottle and didn't clean it up properly I think that warrants an apolpgy...I am sorry but it should! They still didn't apologize when they sent a girl with a towel and spray bottle to clean it up either & she couldn't even understand me when I told her she needed a vaccuum! They should have apologized for the accident because my daughter stepped on the glass and she was lucky it didn't go in her foot any deeper.

I definitely deserved an apology just for the mere fact of the way they didn't seem to care!

Also, I just want to say that I have tried over the years to contact someone and complain about this and nothing was done so that is why I was asking if I should keep pursuing the problems I had had on both my trips. I am not saying that after all this time I am deciding to do something about it now. I have already tried and they told me they would get back to me and I never heard anything else and I tried again and still nothing not even a response, so I was asking if it would be worth it to write a letter to someone else....that is all. I am not trying to make a big ordeal about it and not looking for anything either. It just would have been nice for them to acknowledge it.

Deadmanwalking

I have worked in retail myself for a few years, a while ago, and my husband is a manager of a very large and well known pharmacy chain store and we have never been told to "not apologize" to any customers if you are in the wrong. I am not saying this wasn't an accident and I certainly know accidents happen but when I called to let them know their worker had broken the bottle and didn't clean it up properly I think that warrants an apolpgy...I am sorry but it should! They still didn't apologize when they sent a girl with a towel and spray bottle to clean it up either & she couldn't even understand me when I told her she needed a vaccuum! They should have apologized for the accident because my daughter stepped on the glass and she was lucky it didn't go in her foot any deeper.

I definitely deserved an apology just for the mere fact of the way they didn't seem to care!

Also, I just want to say that I have tried over the years to contact someone and complain about this and nothing was done so that is why I was asking if I should keep pursuing the problems I had had on both my trips. I am not saying that after all this time I am deciding to do something about it now. I have already tried and they told me they would get back to me and I never heard anything else and I tried again and still nothing not even a response, so I was asking if it would be worth it to write a letter to someone else....that is all. I am not trying to make a big ordeal about it and not looking for anything either. It just would have been nice for them to acknowledge it.

Clearly you should have taken them to court.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom