wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here is a look at some of the merchandise

Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_55723.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
That person isn't even wearing the DHS 35th Anniversary MagicBand+ 2.0++! The magic is ruined!!!

So slapping together artwork from the recent shorts which is used on AP magnets and adding a 35. Great effort there.
Hey, they spared no expense. It took an intern 37 minutes to come up with that design.

In all seriousness, this looks really low-effort. On all fronts.

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
No used-to be daily ops rare character meets, special entertainment, anything? And yet I'm still thinking about going just to see the Muppets store one more time before they close it for another four years

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Not even a cavalcade like for the 30th in 2019? Disney is falling lower and lower by the year..
There’s a “special moment”. And a VQ for some anniversary spirit jerseys, Mickey ears, t-shirts, and a few other trinkets. That isn’t enough??

It’s as if they are trying to see just how little they can do before people just stop caring.

bmr1591

No used-to be daily ops rare character meets, special entertainment, anything? And yet I'm still thinking about going just to see the Muppets store one more time before they close it for another four years

They didn’t announce rare characters for Earth Week at AK. I think it’s unfair to make assumptions when it hasn’t happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom