Cabins at FW sales thread

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
I don't think you will find one for that price now just looked $1000 and up --you are correct pass the cost on to buyers
Wow!
Just looked at Comet, one of the UK’s main stores for white goods. £380 for a medium load machine. But I know they’re more popular over here than in the US.

donaldtoo

They definitely have more of a Mid-Century Modern flair to them than that of a wilderness cabin. Even the color palette in the posted pic doesn’t suggest wilderness, to me anyway.
Also, even a stacked W/D unit doesn’t take up much space.
I see what looks like dead space next to the tub/shwr. on each plan, but that may have something to do with HVAC.

Or, to “plus” the experience, just do your laundry like Granny did…!!!!! :hilarious:

47368935-22DC-4032-9B2B-B82A786AF006.jpeg

BaymaxFan

Wanted to add to the layout conversation. The bathroom being on the opposite end of the cabin is a killer for many. If you're staying in the bedroom, and have people sleeping in the living room, you're probably going to wake them up while going to the bathroom. The current layout is so much better in that aspect. Another weird thing is the AC. There is a unit with two vents it seems, one in the bathroom and one above the kitchen, and that's all you get for the main area. The bedroom has a seperate wall unit? It's very weird. Also no exterior door for the bedroom. Again, a convenience to not wake up whoever is sleeping in the living area, if you wanted to sit on the deck early morning. And there is very little storage space for clothing. A few small drawers in the bedroom with a small closet type thing, and absolutely nothing in the living room besides a footstool that can be opened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom