News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Riviera Rita

I can’t imagine Drones being considered for Epcot. Surely they are way too close to guests?

In Paris, Disneyland park has to close over half the park (everything behind the castle) and in the studios park, the drones come from behind ToT so nowhere near the point it would be a risk to guests.
Are they still doing that? Drove me nuts when I went there and was headed into Main Street more than an hour before the advertised park closing and that was 10 years ago. I actually thought about going back, but, going to Disneyland in Anaheim, from the UK was actually cheaper than going to DLRP. Even the transportation worked out almost as cheap.

Sir_Cliff

When I was there they closed everything early, certainly Indiana Jones was closed early and they wouldn't let us go into Frontierland.
That's certainly not the case anymore. I was there a few weeks ago and we were able to run around and get a few rides on Big Thunder and Indiana Jones while everyone else was busy with the fireworks. The fireworks do start at park closing, so once they begin people start ushering you out of wherever you are.

coruscant

In Paris they close Fantasyland and part of the area of Adventureland near the rooftops where they launch fireworks. That has always been the case with or without drones. They don't need to close those parts of the park for the drones. it's for the fireworks only

ToTBellHop

Somehow, NYC businesses deliver via drone without having to close streets. What are we afraid of?

1679324901354.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom