News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

TheMaxRebo

I don't think the art is 100% accurate to whatever the new show will be, but it's definitely assuring us that those barges are gone.
Yeah, I mean the art shows World Showcase behind Spaceship earth when viewing the show

I think more take themes from the verbage and idea of fireworks from the center with some lighting effects in the water, etc vs getting hung up on specifics

TheMaxRebo

Honestly Harmonious show wise isnt bad, But what made it bad was those monstrous barges on the lagoon.
Definitely an imperfect shows but also impressive in some ways

I do think removing the barges/ nothing out during the day and then a great new original song that weaves through the show and helps with transitions, etc will help fix some major issues at least I had

I mean, a show with completely original music/no Disney IP is never going to happen so this at least seems to be building to the best possible realistic scenario

jrhwdw

Definitely an imperfect shows but also impressive in some ways

I do think removing the barges/ nothing out during the day and then a great new original song that weaves through the show and helps with transitions, etc will help fix some major issues at least I had

I mean, a show with completely original music/no Disney IP is never going to happen so this at least seems to be building to the best possible realistic scenario
This at least sounds promising!!

Haymarket2008

Just to be clear on my previous comments. I'm not saying the show will disappoint, just an element that may no longer be part of it.

Has the show content itself, from what you’ve been privy to, been diminished?

(Frankly, the tech side of things is entirely secondary to my nighttime show preferences. Give me an amazing musical score with a cohesive and effective story any day. Wishes didn’t have a single bit of projection mapping and was far more effective a show than any of the new offerings)

Comped

If it's going to not be linked to Illuminations (which could be possible), it could mean a significant downgrade on the music of the show, instead of the technical elements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom