News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

ToTBellHop

1674753996004.gif

CVF

I wonder if the one remaining shell barge is going to be set up in the center of the lagoon where the earth gland was and shells will only be shot from that barge, but maybe two at a time in certain instances

jrhwdw

You would think Epcot would try to get the second barge working.....

Or did Epcot Trash it after NYE???? Thank God we even saw it on NYE!

If this is the current Epcot, It doesn't need a Disney 100 Show, it needs to go back to ROE 's Standards!!!

HEA better not be cutting Pyro!!

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
HEA better not be cutting Pyro!!
Pretty sure it won't, as it's using the shows original launch point, not the one for DE.

Also, part of me feels like the reason for Pyro testing in JANUARY for an APRIL show is the fact that the barge has been repaired. The video from last night very clearly only has one barge. This feels like them doing final tests on that single launcher, without having to test the infrastructure they know has been consistently working.

Squishy

Pretty sure it won't, as it's using the shows original launch point, not the one for DE.

Also, part of me feels like the reason for Pyro testing in JANUARY for an APRIL show is the fact that the barge has been repaired. The video from last night very clearly only has one barge. This feels like them doing final tests on that single launcher, without having to test the infrastructure they know has been consistently working.
or they plan to use one shell barge and they'll move that barge to the center once the center harmonious barge is removed.

jrhwdw

You think it's the repaired Barge??? That's interesting.... I wonder if Steve or anyone could find that out?

Should it return to Harm then? Or just wait for EF?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom