News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

Kirby86

Guys Tiana and the other Disney Princess will appear at Tron if the company thinks they can make more money by doing that. She's getting a ride in Frontierland not because they are keeping her separated from the other princess for "reasons" the ride they decided to retheme was already there so that's where she'll go.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1674479596836.png

Kirby86

The walls they put up mention the salt dome. You'd think they have a few letters about Tiana.
I mean saying Tiana is super excited to invite all her new friends to a tour of Tianas Foods we'll be happy to greet you but we're trying to get things set up here!

Brer Oswald

The walls they put up mention the salt dome. You'd think they have a few letters about Tiana.
I mean saying Tiana is super excited to invite all her new friends to a tour of Tianas Foods we'll be happy to greet you but we're trying to get things set up here!
It’s lowkey and not super Fantasyland tacky.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

Rich T

“Mommy mommy can we ride Tiana’s ride?”

”I’m sorry sweetie. The company didn’t think about the target demographic for the IP when they forgot about the ride system height requirement. Again.”
I think the little ones will be fine. 😄 “When you’re tall enough,” is a phrase every kid who’s ever gone to a theme park is well familiar with. The real issue to be concerned about would be “I’m sorry, honey; Disney’s just gotten too expensive, and we can’t go there anymore. Maybe when you’re old enough to get a full time job.”

Last edited:

Ghost93

I don't know why people think the Princess and the Frog is targeting a demographic too young to ride a log flume ride. Song of the South was much more childish and cutesy in tone than PatF was. Brer Rabbit is in no way more mature than than Tiana. I think the concerns are overblown.

I think the only issue with the new ride is the title. "Tiana's Bayou Adventure" sounds rather tame and doesn't seem to convey the big drop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirby86

I think the little ones will be fine. 😄 “When you’re tall enough,” is a phrase every kid who’s ever gone to a theme park is well familiar with. The real issue to be concerned about would be “I’m sorry, honey; Disney’s just gotten too expensive, and we can’t go there anymore. Maybe when you’re old enough to have a full time job.”
I was going to say by the time this is done the parks will be even more expensive families might have a harder time getting into the park to enjoy the ride. But that is an issue that isn't the rides fault. Heck it's almost if not cheaper to go to Tokyo Disney then the American Parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom