News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Okay;). I know EF has some fans. I just find it the worst of the lot. For me It ranks just ahead of Illuminations 25a . Horrible ending. If they bring it back I hope they could at least do a new ending. EF's whole new world is.....zzzzzzzzz.
Absolutely agree about the ending. Now if it was a grand We’ve Just Begun to Dream. That could be disingenuous to the original park though. People seem to want We Go On. Would that work ?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Epcot Forever returns April 3rd -

"And as we shared at D23 Expo in September, an all-new nighttime spectacular is planned to debut at EPCOT later this year. Before the new show launches, we will bring back “EPCOT Forever” as an interim show over the skies of World Showcase Lagoon starting April 3. Similar to how it appeared in 2021, “EPCOT Forever” is the perfect offering while our Entertainment team preps the Lagoon, including a phased removal of fireworks platforms following the final “Harmonious” performance on April 2. A limited-time spectacle of lasers, lighting, special effects, and fireworks, “EPCOT Forever” returns with a collection of songs that offer both a trip down memory lane and a look toward the future."

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Epcot Forever returns April 3rd -

"And as we shared at D23 Expo in September, an all-new nighttime spectacular is planned to debut at EPCOT later this year. Before the new show launches, we will bring back “EPCOT Forever” as an interim show over the skies of World Showcase Lagoon starting April 3. Similar to how it appeared in 2021, “EPCOT Forever” is the perfect offering while our Entertainment team preps the Lagoon, including a phased removal of fireworks platforms following the final “Harmonious” performance on April 2. A limited-time spectacle of lasers, lighting, special effects, and fireworks, “EPCOT Forever” returns with a collection of songs that offer both a trip down memory lane and a look toward the future."

Oddly, that link doesn't work in Firefox. The entire DisneyParks site doesn't work, as a matter of fact. 🤔

I only want confirmation that the Mistake on the Lake will be removed.

trainplane3

Absolutely agree about the ending. Now if it was a grand We’ve Just Begun to Dream. That could be disingenuous to the original park though. People seem to want We Go On. Would that work ?
I look at it as "it's better then what we have right now". Perfect fit? Probably not but even my friends were confused by the, and I quote, "random Disney song at the end of an Epcot show".

Also, good riddance craptacular dumpster fire.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom