Disney Merch is really getting strange (photo attached)

durangojim

Original Poster
06ABF095-868C-4D91-8E1B-730CD18DA5F3.jpeg
2F8530F1-6540-4FFD-A02B-B73570288D12.jpeg

Where’s the one that says “Prostatic Hyperplasia” or “Uterine Fibroids”?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
There was a green one I loved that made a brief appearance at the Yacht Club but it disappeared with COVID.

Beware of the lyocel ones (as opposed to the silk ones). They shrink.

This one I don't have. But now I want it. Pirates.

1673196875352.png

1673197109192.png

ETA: I just went to the Tommy site and Shop Disney. Out of Stock. Price seems to have dropped though. Originally $150 now about $115.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Find me a store in that resort that is nothing but shirts themed to the attraction and not a small corner with one or 2 items and hopefully a size not small or medium..Then I'd be happy.
Off the top of my head, Pirates, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Expedition Everest, Rock-'n'-roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Mission: Space, Test Track, Frozen all have walls and walls of specific merch.

Cmdr_Crimson

Off the top of my head, Pirates, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Expedition Everest, Rock-'n'-roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Mission: Space, Test Track, Frozen all have walls and walls of specific merch.
Since when did Mission: Space and Test Track now have a line of shirts? Last time I was there it was one shirt, Nasa products and the rest was nothing but Star Wars crud and the TT store was nothing but Chevrolet based shirts..No Dummy Goofy with Mickey shirts there like they use to.

CaptainAmerica

Since when did Mission: Space and Test Track now have a line of shirts? Last time I was there it was one shirt, Nasa products and the rest was nothing but Star Wars crud and the TT store was nothing but Chevrolet based shirts..No Dummy Goofy with Mickey shirts there like they use to.
Ah so you're upset that things today aren't exactly as the were 20 years ago. Can't help you there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom