Disney CEO Bob Iger says there has never been a better time to be a Disney fan

MerlinTheGoat

Iger would make a great used car salesman
He kind of looks like one too. That said, I don't think Iger would actually be that good at it in practice. One of the keys to that job is being able to fake charisma and affability, and to lie through your teeth without being suspected. Spinning BS in print is also very different than getting out on the floor and directly interacting with customers. And Iger isn't even good at lying in print without help from a fixer like Zenia Mucha around to threaten journalists and kill negative stories. Iger would implode as soon as he was forced to go out on the sales floor and interact with a customer.

DonniePeverley

Annual passes need to be (kept) binned.

Locals getting a discount in uneccesary-they barely spend in the parks, don't book hotels, barely eat in the parks, don't buy merch, and just contribute to HUGE CROWS ruining the experience for high spending tourists from further afar regions.

5th park needs to be built.

TP2000

I hate having to deal with HUGE CROWS at the parks. It really detracts from the experience. Maybe better pest control is the answer.

It's been a problem for many years. Decades really.

Goofyernmost

Disney CEO Bob Iger says there has never been a better time to be a Disney fan….​

win me back?.. bring back Annual Passes availability, put an end to Park Reservations and discontinue Genie+ which is a ripoff!
Being one that has been, up until recently, a minimum once a year visitor over the last 40 years, beg to differ with what Bob says. The atmosphere is hanging on by a very thin thread and I don't see any signs of it improving. In this case, it's not your fathers Disney is not a good thing.

AndyS2992

Disney CEO Bob Iger says there has never been a better time to be a Disney fan….​

win me back?.. bring back Annual Passes availability, put an end to Park Reservations and discontinue Genie+ which is a ripoff!
I’d rather they not sell annual passes, just invites more annoying wannabe vloggers who do nothing but get in the way, talk loudly and obnoxiously during rides and shows and such and less of these the better.

With Fastpass+, you were essentially booking a park day in advance anyway so whilst I would like these removed, they don’t bother me.

I love Genie+, I don’t like paying for it, but I got far more done with it than I ever did with FP+.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom