News Walt Disney World Christmas holidays 2022

DCBaker

Premium Member
Filming today -

8F7C81C5-BC76-46C6-92D3-75041A8C27A6.jpeg

Cast Members are saying the castle area will be blocked off for the next 3 days.

1E270BB1-347F-4EF2-976B-5E25E3E7F9C9.jpeg
29F98FAD-2C39-4620-865F-D4100885DB1E.jpeg

nickys

Premium Member
I’m not saying I agree with it, but I think that’s exactly the kind of look they’re going for.
I do too.

I guess it’s kinda a new version of CofH. The singing will get people’s attention in the same way as the CofH did when they started their act. You could always tell the guests who clocked on right away and those who slowly realised it was a performance.

nickys

Premium Member
I'm more concerned at the overuse of typefaces.

Aside from a missing comma (or, alternatively: a colon or a linking verb), what's wrong with it?

Also, there is no need to hyphenate "grammatically correct."

;)
Needs an apostrophe.

It’s either the Holiday Special of one Disney Park or all of them. So either ‘s or s’ required.

James Alucobond

Needs an apostrophe.

It’s either the Holiday Special of one Disney Park or all of them. So either ‘s or s’ required.
They don’t intend it as possessive here, so it doesn’t need it. It’s a holiday special [taking place in] “Disney Parks”, which they’re referring to as a collective entity, much in the same way that a visually plural sports team name doesn’t need to be styled as a possessive in many cases, for instance.

As @MisterPenguin said, it would be clearer if it said “for our”, but that’s about it.

aladdin2007

Feels like they should have some kind of uniform, too, or at least a more specific look. They look like 5 random guests who grabbed microphones.
this, its bothering. And below what Disney use to be, but of course we know Disney is not what it use to be, management doesn't care they dont have to spend on costumes so there you go. Things are going to get much worse after chapekwarbucks announcement. Hes going to drive the place out of business, the board is so inept.

ToTBellHop

“Filming today at Magic Kingdom our Disney Parks Holiday Special” is unintentionally a fragment. As stated, it needs a linking verb. Or If they wanted it to clearly not be a sentence, “our” would be removed.

ToTBellHop

Filming our Disney Parks Holiday Special at The Magic Kingdom today.

Filming today

Disney Parks Holiday Special
at
Magic Kingdom
With a sign, the fewer the words, the better. 'Our' is unnecessary, imo. And I agree with @MisterPenguin about the overuse of typefaces, it makes the sign look messy.
I’m dealing with the same issues with my sons. They are in 4th grade. Makes me wonder about the folks working for Disney…

But I do realize this is a silly level of nit-picking. It makes my teacher sense tingle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom