the old feeling is gone.... or at least reduced a lot..

Lilofan

Because they don’t “hate Disney”? Perhaps because they just “hate” the way the resort is being run?

You can still be a fan and dislike the management.
How hypocritical, some hate but some of these haters still go to WDW to keep feeding the Mouse.

Dad 2 M & M

No, I really don’t care, but I really would like someone to answer the question of why all these people who hate Disney are blathering their hatred over and over again on a Disney fan website. Just go to the freaking Bahamas or something and shut up (not you).
Homie

You of anyone knows that’s not what Walt wanted….he wanted a place with FastPass, Free Dining, Disney Stamped Napkins, beautifully designed Popcorn Buckets and the Magical Express

Peeps are traumatised until we can return to the good ole days…

You are scarring One Mans Dream…

Magenta Panther

Because they don’t “hate Disney”? Perhaps because they just “hate” the way the resort is being run?

You can still be a fan and dislike the management.

WDW is literally falling apart, yet some folks think we should be rah-rah-ing instead of being critical about the state of things. Yeesh.

I'll always be a Disney fan - a WALT Disney fan. But I'm no fan of that oblivious pig Iger or his odious mini-me Chapek. Especially the latter, what with his various dumb PR moves.

I want the U.S. Disney parks to get better. I want them on a par with the Tokyo park. But that won't happen under the current management, so yeah, that ticks me off a bit. I sure won't be giving my dollars to the sad tarnished relics the current U.S. parks have become. I'd rather go overseas to visit the outstanding parks in Europe and Japan. Or visit Universal - the Potter area alone is worth it - and especially after it builds Epic Universe. I can't wait for that. Saving my pennies now!

BuddyThomas

Genius idea. I wonder why no one else thought of that.
I realize that with that comment, you think you are being a sarcastic genius (you are not), but if all of you whining complainers would actually stop going instead of continuing to go and continuing to whine and complain, then maybe things would change.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I realize that with that comment, you think you are being a sarcastic genius (you are not), but if all of you whining complainers would actually stop going instead of continuing to go and continuing to whine and complain, then maybe things would change.
Guess what you silly billy? We’re not going. 🤣

If you don’t like the honest comments on this site you can also go somewhere else.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Genius idea. I wonder why no one else thought of that.
Or it would if a few protesting wallets amounted to a snowball in hell. But, we don't. I am speaking with my wallet and have been for quite some time now. I'm sorry to tell everyone, but it hasn't amounted to a fart in a tornado. That alone is not going to help. Those of us that have seen the best times are obligated to let the newer guest know what they are missing other wise nothing at all will happen except perhaps Disney wearing groves in the roads driving their money to the bank.

Big T 1963

bjlc57 I am right there with you on every word. I will be turning 60 in 2023 told my wife and son PLEASE DON'T PLAN ME A TRIP TO DISNEY .. A few years ago I would say "when do I pack my bags?" I am soooo glad I had wonderful times when my son was younger back in 2013 2015 2017 2018 and experienced the REAL MAGIC of Disney. Planning a trip was more affordable especially when packages included the Disney Bus from the Airport to the Hotel, unlimited PARK HOPPING, the DINING PLAN, and the great perk of FAST PASS without paying extra and so on and so on ... Tickets are out of control especially with the addition of GENIE + I just want more VALUE for the money I put out for DISNEY which will enhance my MAGIC experience like it was before .. Universal will be the new destination in a few years when they open EPIC UNIVERSE you'll see ...

Chi84

Premium Member
Or it would if a few protesting wallets amounted to a snowball in hell. But, we don't. I am speaking with my wallet and have been for quite some time now. I'm sorry to tell everyone, but it hasn't amounted to a fart in a tornado. That alone is not going to help. Those of us that have seen the best times are obligated to let the newer guest know what they are missing other wise nothing at all will happen except perhaps Disney wearing groves in the roads driving their money to the bank.
I agree with what you say about not making a difference. Why do you think letting newer guests know what they are missing will have an effect on what Disney does?

BuddyThomas

Guess what you silly billy? We’re not going. 🤣

If you don’t like the honest comments on this site you can also go somewhere else.
Oh, how sweet. You edited your original insult where you called me "dip weed". Now I'm just a "silly billy". How long did it take you to come up with both of those fantastic insults? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 And thanks for your little suggestion. I'm fine laughing at all you whiners and complainers who continue to give money to the Mouse.

Jrb1979

Oh, how sweet. You edited your original insult where you called me "dip weed". Now I'm just a "silly billy". How long did it take you to come up with both of those fantastic insults? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 And thanks for your little suggestion. I'm fine laughing at all you whiners and complainers who continue to give money to the Mouse.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
So we all should take what the Mouse gives us then???????

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yes I did edit it. I didn’t want my post to get removed. The original sentiment stands.

You do look extremely silly now, trying to call me out about something we’re not doing.

Guess you’ll just have to put up with all the whiners and complainers here. Shame.

😂

Goofyernmost

I agree with what you say about not making a difference. Why do you think letting newer guests know what they are missing will have an effect on what Disney does?
Because although this is an era of people ignoring facts in favor of what they want to hear, perhaps a few will get the message and start to wonder what it must have been like. Otherwise they think it has always been this way when it hasn't. Besides if one doesn't want to read anything that shatters their image or sounds negative it is a very simple process to NOT click onto a thread that is titled "the old feeling is gone or at least reduced a lot"! There was a time when I was sweet enough on Disney to give every one diabetes, but I'm old enough now to be objective and know what is good and what isn't. I am a little bitter but not without a good reason.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom