Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
And your competitors decisions to panic and not invest during pandemic and starting to pay off with *checks notes* holding back rides that began construction nearly 5 years ago.

Disney's history of "not investing." These are the capital expenditures on domestic parks 'and experiences' in billions of dollars in fiscal years ending...

2018: 3.2
2019: 3.3
2020: 2.1
2021: 2.3
2022: 2.2 so far for 3 quarters, estimated 2.8 for the year.

matt9112

Disney's history of "not investing." These are the capital expenditures on domestic parks 'and experiences' in billions of dollars in fiscal years ending...

2018: 3.2
2019: 3.3
2020: 2.1
2021: 2.3
2022: 2.2 so far for 3 quarters, estimated 2.8 for the year.

You can spend billion on bad buys in the stock market too….

It’s not that they don’t spend money it’s that they spend it poorly.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Mid September. It’s big.

12B1F418-1A0A-4DC0-A734-11F711754D5C.jpeg

Rush

It was originally moved to USF as an expansion to Diagon Alley before being ultimately scrapped because Universal creative didn't think the final version would've been a strong attraction.

For Epic Universe it was reportedly replaced by the extreme spinning coaster that will be located in the Classic Monsters land. In my book, this is an upgrade to the opening day attractions line-up!

WDWFREAK53

It was originally moved to USF as an expansion to Diagon Alley before being ultimately scrapped because Universal creative didn't think the final version would've been a strong attraction.

For Epic Universe it was reportedly replaced by the extreme spinning coaster that will be located in the Classic Monsters land. In my book, this is an upgrade to the opening day attractions line-up!
I thought the spinning coaster replaced the theater show for Monsters Land?

Rush

I thought the spinning coaster replaced the theater show for Monsters Land?
It did! I should've made it clear that the Broomstick VR experience was "replaced" in the sense that another attraction was added (in another land) after it was scrapped.

JT3000

It did! I should've made it clear that the Broomstick VR experience was "replaced" in the sense that another attraction was added (in another land) after it was scrapped.
That's not a replacement though. The new Monsters attraction is replacing a previously proposed Monsters attraction (a show.) The VR attraction will be replaced when its own plot isn't sitting empty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom