News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

tparris

The Food & Wine wraps have been removed from the support columns by the ticketing booths. F&W technically ended on the 19th, so these may have been gone since yesterday.
6BBF782A-153E-4CC4-8717-745E0345BAAE.jpeg

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
There’s been a small rough spot in the pavement in front of the entrance fountain for quite some time now. They patched it up earlier this year, but it seems they decided to just rip up that whole section and replace it. From todayView attachment 681526View attachment 681527
That patch job looks awful; it doesn’t even match. That’s been there for a while?

retr0gate

I love the new signage, I just wish they would use it in places other than the entrance. I hope when the spine is complete we see more of it scattered around the park, like the directional signage they added to the connections/creations breezeway. Wishful thinking on my part but I really wish they would swap out signage for the pavilions themselves, reminiscent of what was there opening day but with the new font.

vikescaper

I love the new signage, I just wish they would use it in places other than the entrance. I hope when the spine is complete we see more of it scattered around the park, like the directional signage they added to the connections/creations breezeway. Wishful thinking on my part but I really wish they would swap out signage for the pavilions themselves, reminiscent of what was there opening day but with the new font.
I wish they would swap out the pavilion signage, too. At least add the pavilion logos to each sign.

Epcot82Guy

That was a cool feature of the original. I don't think they have to go so far as to have the same font as they did originally. But, having the logo creatively integrated into each pavilion's entrance sign would be cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom