Disney Treasure, DCL’s 6th ship, debuts in 2024

Indy_UK

I’m surprised to hear it’s coming in 2024, they must be well under way for building it already?

Lighthouse point looked beautiful

SplashJacket

Original Poster
I’m surprised to hear it’s coming in 2024, they must be well under way for building it already?

I’m surprised it’s 2024 as well. Generally they take about 2 years to build, so maybe? It could be a 2024 delivery with a maiden in early 2025.

And Lighthouse Point was Joe Rohde’s final project so it’s going to be breathtaking.

DCLcruiser

When Wish was announced, we knew there were 3 new ships coming. They are triplets, similar to Magic/Wonder, so I'm sure the Treasure can be built quicker than the Wish.

jme

After seeing the teaser I’m hoping the Miguel, Moana, and hitchhiking ghosts cameo means there will be spaces featuring them like a restaurant or lounge or something

DCL Blog combined two teasers in this video:

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I was surprised when they kept talking about adventure that the name wasn't just Disney Adventure.

The atrium is pretty dark in the one concept art piece shared. Curious if they'll use projectors to play around with light to change night and day. It looks like they're going for a palace setting that could be open to outdoors a la Agrabah, so taking the Enchanted Garden and EPCOT Mexico Pavillion ceilings and plussing with newer technology.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom