Studio ghibli in wdw

SteveAZee

Hollywood Studios and make it a single attraction and call it The Great Ghibli Ride, modeled after... well... you know.

Club Cooloholic

It would be fun to have them in, but they are nor owned by Disney. Disney just had distribution rights in the west for awhile, but I belive no longer holds them. Anyway, Japan has a theme park that is opening soon built around the studio. Maybe one day one will open in the US or Europe because my kids are already clamoring to go to Japan!

Robbiem

Depends on what movie we are talking about. Ghibli movies take place all over the place. As a whole a ghibli land would work well at the studios. A totoro ride on the catbus, spirited away darkride through the bathhouse.

Ghibli were a key influence on the Lasseter era of Pixar. An exhibition showing the connections between them would be real interesting

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Hiyao Miyazaki movies are amazing, the head of Pixar and Disney animation when they still had great movies coming out said he was a genius......sorry it's not wreck it Ralph 2 lmao.

That's your opinion, mine is that they are not entertaining or worth the time to endure.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Hiyao Miyazaki movies are amazing, the head of Pixar and Disney animation when they still had great movies coming out said he was a genius......sorry it's not wreck it Ralph 2 lmao.
And do you have a date for that quote ? As someone drawing a salary from a company with a financial stake in the perception of a studio, that's just stating the company line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom