Return to normality tracker

MLeota18

I read that the Campfire Sing Along with Chip and Dale had returned and was planning on doing that in September for our trip, but the website for this says it’s currently unavailable. Have they not updated the site page or did they stop offering this again?

mattpeto

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1660615291496.png

mattpeto

@mattpeto You think this will push the comeback index to close to 90%?
Currently at 88.23%.

The docket overall pretty light but F! is enough to get us there...

25-AugBibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reopens at Magic Kingdom
In 2022Storybook Circus Pals M&Gs TBD
In 2022Meet Toys return at TSL
In 2022Meet Donald Duck at Dinoland
In 2022Fantasmic!
In 2022Trams Cars Returns for all parks
In 2022Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant (New)

dmw

In the Parks
No
Awesome! Definitely booking the Behind the Seeds one for our trip in December
If you have a Disney Visa there is a discount on the tours. I just received the Disney Rewards newsletter earlier this week and the AK tours were highlighted with a 15% discount. Not sure if the Epcot tours have the same discount, but I know there is some discount for the Disney Visa cardholders.

dreday3

I had to send an email to guest services about something for upcoming trip, so while I was at it, I asked if park to resort delivery was ever coming back.

I'm sure we'll have a definitive answer shortly. 😂

Received my response just now!

While we're optimistic we'll hear something soon, at the time of our reply to you, we've yet to hear of a time/date for the return of our park-to-resort package delivery, nor have we had foreshadowing of when we will receive this information in advance.

A very polite way of saying - we have no idea. :D

tnemgif

Been at AKL for 7 nights.

Housekeeping comes every other day. Trash emptied, towels exchanged, and beds made. No vacuuming.

Housekeeping just came and sheets have still not been changed, after 7 nights. Gnarly.

Last edited:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Been at AKL for 7 nights.

Housekeeping comes every other day. Trash emptied, towels exchanged, and beds made. No vacuuming.

Housekeeping just came and sheets have still not been changed, after 7 nights. Gnarly. And definitely not “deluxe” caliber.
I would suggest calling and asking for a sheet change and asking why they have not been changed yet.

Edit... Oh, here it is. Looks like no sheet changing at the moment. I am sure you can request though.

1660938777846.png

tnemgif

I would suggest calling and asking for a sheet change and asking why they have not been changed yet.

Edit... Oh, here it is. Looks like no sheet changing at the moment. I am sure you can request though.

View attachment 661657
Yeah, I would still expect sheets at least weekly, at every hotel. But I understand that they don’t promise it.

The hypocrisy of calling their hotels luxury/deluxe and not providing fundamental housekeeping is shocking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom