Formula 1 2023

Timmay

Original Poster
Mercedes accumulating points again. Sir Lewis coming back from 7th to finish 2nd, teammate Russell placing 3rd.
31404DA8-99E3-4725-8F1A-CE42CBA5DD7F.gif

Timmay

Original Poster
Looks like Hamilton has bought himself a stake in some American football…

FFBA4252-9BD5-4E25-9EB5-38A422BF6BF8.jpeg

On a side note…some form or another of the Walton family now owns the majority of 4 out of 5 major Denver sports franchises…Broncos, Avs, Nuggets, and Rapids, as well as the not-so-major Mammoth lacrosse team.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Looks like Hamilton has bought himself a stake in some American football…

View attachment 657384

On a side note…some form or another of the Walton family now owns the majority of 4 out of 5 major Denver sports franchises…Broncos, Avs, Nuggets, and Rapids, as well as the not-so-major Mammoth lacrosse team.
He spelled honored wrong. :)

Also, I like his dog.

Lilofan

We are all aware of who finished where in the race. If you have any kind of analysis, news, or knowledge of F1 outside of Hamilton I’m sure we would all love to hear it. If not, might I suggest starting your own Hamilton fan only thread
Last time I checked this is an open forum. @ Mom , am I correct? I just happen to cheer for Sir Lewis . First time I have ever read a forum member advise this type of idea.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
That’s what Alpine thinks/thought🤣 It seems young Mr. Piastri, and maybe Zak Brown, have other ideas.

Crazy.
Ahhh. Reading this now. Straight up said he’s not gonna drive for them. I thought his current contract with alpine ran through 2023. Guess not. So now mclaren is gonna force out Ricciardo a year early? Lol

Edit: oh Piastri does have a contract with them for next year. Ready for a fun dispute.
1659532569644.gif

Last edited:

Timmay

Original Poster
Ahhh. Reading this now. Straight up said he’s not gonna drive for them. I thought his current contract with alpine ran through 2023. Guess not. So now mclaren is gonna force out Ricciardo a year early? Lol

Edit: oh Piastri does have a contract with them for next year. Ready for a fun dispute.
And Ricciardo back to Alpine? How awkward for both.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom