Formula 1 2023

Timmay

Original Poster
Somebody that wants to avoid having to drive for Williams or Haas? Hulkenberg is the reserve…

Ricciardo?:devilish:
The last team I would want to drive for right now is Aston Martin. I know it’s a pay cut, but if I’m Ricciardo and the only option is Aston Martin, I’m on my way to the Supercars. But I also understand the desire to stay in F1.

Timmay

Original Poster
Redbull qualifying disaster today!
Not an easy track to pass at as it is, and Red Bull doesn’t have the best speed outside of the straights, so highly unlikely any podium tomorrow unless disaster hits…well, everybody.

Love Ft Wilderness

Found it interesting that for Haas, Magnussen was getting the car with the "upgrades" and yet, he finishes just ahead of Schumacher. They both qualified in their "usual" positions. I guess the new package isn't effective at this track?

Ferrari was looking better.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
I’m more optimistic about their chances. I think max will get on the podium. Crashes occur. Yellow flags. Etc.

With Mercedes looking more competitive, and reliability issues at Ferrari this year the field may thin itself some. I’m also expecting Max to take some chances on the start if there is any opening. Seeing him top 5 after one lap wouldn’t shock me.

I have a feeling we may hear more about exceeding track limits than we’d like.

Timmay

Original Poster
I’m more optimistic about their chances. I think max will get on the podium. Crashes occur. Yellow flags. Etc.
Well, it certain not looks like you’re right so far. Those new cars certainly do allow for some better racing at this track.

Timmay

Original Poster
Well that was pretty Incredible. Great strategy by Mercedes, and horrible by Ferrari. I wonder when Ferrari starts looking to make some changes at the top.

Timmay

Original Poster
Well, that was fast. Alonso to Aston Martin next year.

That’s news I didn’t expect to hear. I know Alpine has been trying to convince him to move over to the their WEC team…but I don’t think he’s going to be nearly as competitive at Aston Martin.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

That’s news I didn’t expect to hear. I know Alpine has been trying to convince him to move over to the their WEC team…but I don’t think he’s going to be nearly as competitive at Aston Martin.
That’s weak.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!

Hopefully they’ll have a car that can consistently challenge for points for him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom