Roger Rabbit mini-land in the future for DHS

Is going to be a new Roger Rabbit mini land coming to DHS soon?

• Yes

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 171 91.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters

TikibirdLand

Other version has another story for the ride that Gus the Bus who wanted to be a movie star as Benny tells him that Maroon Cartoons is filming a movie in Toontown, so Gus will take us a wild ride into Hollywood as we will follow Benny the Cab into Toontown tunnel then doing wrong things in Toontown which bumped into Roger Rabbit as he crashes into the bus ceiling, as we're almost being swallow by Monstro the Whale as Roger saving Jessica Rabbit from burning fireworks factory in downtown Toontown, as ended up with firework rocket crashes into the ceiling as launching up into the outer space and crashing back into the Earth as landing at Maroon Cartoons filming set in Toontown as Gus the Bus is a movie star now. Now I wonder what many Toon cameos will be in the simulator ride, I know Dumbo is in where Roger Rabbit crashes into the ceiling.
ah, what could have been... Loved Roger Rabbit. Seems he's forgotten now.

Movielover

ah, what could have been... Loved Roger Rabbit. Seems he's forgotten now.
What Disney MGM Studios could have been if Euro Disneyland and other projects didn't tank...

1649853339514.png

1649853365415.png

1649853411419.png

1649853436294.png

1649853460028.png

Movielover

What is that last image ?
Proposed addition to the Backlot Studio Tour, was going to be Journey To The Center of the Earth. You would enter through a sub terrain tunnel, pass through ancient ruins before encountering a very large AA of a lava worm. It was going to be based on a remake of the movie being planned at the time, but movie did not happen, and this addition to the tour was shelved. If Catastrophe Canyon was the equivalent to Universal's Earthquake set on their tour, this would have been equivalent to the original King Kong Encounter.

1649854578965.png

Movielover

What is Roger Rabbit's Hollywood would looks like?
Yeah, that's what the façade would have been. you can see the Maroon Studious building cut off to the left of the ACME factory. The Studio building was to be the entrance and you would exit out of ACME. It would have been situated on Sunset Blvd where Sunset Ranch Market and Rosie's are today, they were built as placeholders meant to be temporary filling for that section.

1649856046278.png

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yeah, that's what the façade would have been. you can see the Maroon Studious building cut off to the left of the ACME factory. The Studio building was to be the entrance and you would exit out of ACME. It would have been situated on Sunset Blvd where Sunset Ranch Market and Rosie's are today, they were built as placeholders meant to be temporary filling for that section.

View attachment 633000
What attractions, dining and entertainment will have for Roger Rabbit's Hollywood?

Movielover

What attractions, dining and entertainment will have for Roger Rabbit's Hollywood?
As far as I know the Sunset Blvd mini land was going to be just the Trolley Simulator, ACME Factory shop, and walk around M&G. I'm not sure about dining. Beyond that I'm not sure.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
As far as I know the Sunset Blvd mini land was going to be just the Trolley Simulator, ACME Factory shop, and walk around M&G. I'm not sure about dining. Beyond that I'm not sure.
I heard there is Terminal Bar & Grill, Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride, Benny the Cab ride, and a thrill roller coaster based on Roger Rabbit short RollerCoaster Rabbit.

Movielover

I heard there is Terminal Bar & Grill, Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride, Benny the Cab ride, and a thrill roller coaster based on Roger Rabbit short RollerCoaster Rabbit.
I heard of those as well but I have no idea how they would have fit space wise in the park. I wish they were all built though!

Rambozo

Disneyland has ToonTown which is derived from Roger Rabbit....with other characters. So essentially a Roger Rabbit area.
DHS could do a larger, better version though with a couple real attractions and the Animation Courtyard area would be a perfect spot ...just off from the MMRR...a wonderful transition... right side of the park would be Animation IP...Left side of the park, adventure films and live action

Oh, I was referring to the Disney World parks. The ones in Florida seem to becoming too similar.

Cmdr_Crimson

Disneyland has ToonTown which is derived from Roger Rabbit....with other characters. So essentially a Roger Rabbit area.
DHS could do a larger, better version though with a couple real attractions and the Animation Courtyard area would be a perfect spot ...just off from the MMRR...a wonderful transition... right side of the park would be Animation IP...Left side of the park, adventure films and live action
If Spielberg decided to drop everything as he and Amblin have a 50% share of ownership. Disney had their back up at the ready..
1180w-600h_TDID-bonkers.jpg

Disney Maddux

You have the huge expansion pad behind Star Tours.

The Trolley ride was going to be the same cabin simulator ride-type.

You still have all the concept art and ideas for the land.

DHS is still in desperate need of some kind of Phase 3 expansion.

The pieces are all there, but today's Disney will probably never act on it sadly.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

The pieces are all there, but today's Disney will probably never act on it sadly.
They can remove Star Tours, and replaced with Roger Rabbit mini-land with attractions such as Toontown Trolley, RollerCoaster Rabbit,
Benny the Cab dark ride, and Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride.

MagicHappens1971

Star Tours doesn't necessarily have a huge "expansion pad" behind it, it's all backstage buildings, like cast services, the parade warehouse is also somewhere back there I think, etc. Plus a cast parking lot. It would be a lot of building and reconstruction. Plus the starcruiser is not too far away from all of those buildings.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Star Tours doesn't necessarily have a huge "expansion pad" behind it, it's all backstage buildings, like cast services, the parade warehouse is also somewhere back there I think, etc. Plus a cast parking lot. It would be a lot of building and reconstruction. Plus the starcruiser is not too far away from all of those buildings.

What was called an "expansion pad" is what I'd call cast parking. There are necessary back-of-the-house functions you cant just convert into guest attractions. It would be as if you just turned your kitchen, laundry or bathroom into more sitting areas. It would provide some functionality, but remove necessary functions from your abode.

1658055390449.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom