News Showbot interactive atmosphere entertainment coming to EPCOT's World Discovery

Cmdr_Crimson

I don’t remember that!
yes-exactly.jpg

WorldExplorer

Remember that time Disney wanted a Velociraptor soooo bad they brought out a poor excuse of one at AK..Because Dinos were a thing again...

And not only that...It's the same company that made the ones for Universal..

It's too bad that the costume sucked, because, between her and Seeker, I kind of love the idea that the Dino-Institute is just filled with weird scientists all making unscheduled field trips to bring their favorite dinosaurs to the present behind each other's back.

It's funny to me.

Cmdr_Crimson

It's too bad that the costume sucked, because, between her and Seeker, I kind of love the idea that the Dino-Institute is just filled with weird scientists all making unscheduled field trips to bring their favorite dinosaurs to the present behind each other's back.

It's funny to me.
When they brought the encounter to the Hollywood park it introduced the fully covered version after which Orlando's got..But, you can see the design is the same except the paintwork..
maxresdefault.jpg

celluloid

When they brought the encounter to the Hollywood park it introduced the fully covered version after which Orlando's got..But, you can see the design is the same except the paintwork..
maxresdefault.jpg

Just to clarify:
Orlando never had a fully covered leg version of those original raptor puppets. IOA just had the themed area fence and tactics to hide the lower half. There are also other differences besides the paint job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom