Pre-Trip Mixtape - A July 2022 Trip

I'm happy and excited to report that the Fractal family, at least parts of it will be going back to Walt Disney World this July!

Like our 2017 trip, this one will be a joint family trip with my sister Marina and yes, Yia-Yia will be joining us and she is counting the days she can ride Flight of Passage again. We are doing it again!

Marina will be with her entire family this time but as for me there will be some subtractions and an addition. My daughter Alex is doing a traveling nurse stint in New Mexico and unfortunately her plans to join us with her girlfriend Emily just didn't work out.
Val has decided to travel to New Mexico instead of Disney to visit Alex so Val will not be with us. My crew will consist of myself, Toni, and Sterg.

Toni and Yia-Yia

PXL_20220101_220316335.PORTRAIT-X2.jpg

Val, Sterg and I...

DSC09891-X3.jpg

Val is absolutely devastated that she is missing this trip...not really but deep, deep down I think there is a small part of her that is bummed. :rolleyes:

We'll certainly miss her!

DSC09879-X2.jpg

I will also miss Alex and Emily who we've gotten to know more. Emily spent a couple days in Disney last year and was immediately hooked. She's very bummed not to be coming along but there's always a next time!

Here they are front row.

PXL_20220426_234740685-X3.jpg

We are planning to Arrive July 15th and depart the 20th. There is a lot of planning yet to do!

Back with more!

Last edited:

BrerWayne

I'm happy and excited to report that the Fractal family, at least parts of it will be going back to Walt Disney World this July!

Like our 2017 trip, this one will be a joint family trip with my sister Marina and yes, Yia-Yia will be joining us and she is counting the days she can ride Flight of Passage again. We are doing it again!

Marina will be with her entire family this time but as for me there will be some subtractions and an addition. My daughter Alex is doing a traveling nurse stint in New Mexico and unfortunately her plans to join us with her girlfriend Emily just didn't work out.
Val has decided to travel to New Mexico instead of Disney to visit Alex so Val will not be with us. My crew will consist of myself, Toni, Sterg and his girlfriend Mara who is in Med-School but has somehow figured out a way to join us for a few days.

Toni and Yia-Yia

Sterg and Mara

DSC09896-X2.jpg

Val is absolutely devastated that she is missing this trip...not really but deep, deep down I think there is a small part of her that is bummed. :rolleyes:

DSC09879-X2.jpg

I will also miss Alex and Emily who we've gotten to know more. Emily spent a couple days in Disney last year and was immediately hooked. She's very bummed not to be coming along but there's always a next time!

Here they are front row.

We are planning to Arrive July 15th and depart the 20th. There is a lot of planning yet to do!

Back with more!
Can’t wait for your trip report! Your pictures are so amazing! Hopefully Wally makes an appearance!

fractal

Original Poster

fractal

Original Poster
WHAT!!! Fractal reports are the best!! So excited for your trip!!

Thanks Teresa! Glad you made it back!

Cannot wait for this report. Your last TR was the first one we had ever read and we were hooked. Your photos are amazing and we are looking forward to your adventures this year.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to take some new Disney photos!

This sounds awesome! I love a good fractal family trip. We’ll be leaving early on the 16th, so we’ll wave from the plane!

Thanks - Well maybe we'll bump into you on the 15th!

This is the content I’m here for!

Lol! Sterg has committed to making more videos.

fractal

Original Poster

fractal

Original Poster
Looking forward to hearing more!

Thanks @Spash007 ! You heading back anytime soon? Love your reports.

Yay!! So excited for you that you get to go back! I can't wait to hear about all of the shenanigans that I'm sure will happen with 3 young adults and Yia-Yia along! I swear my three are worse now than when they were toddlers!

Thanks! It's a different kind of worse. Lol! I see you have a lot to be thankful for lately!

So Good Yes GIF by ABC Network

Following along! Can’t wait!

Welcome aboard sir.

Shirley is in the house!

shirley maclaine oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

I had little doubt! Hopefully things shift just a little so we can meet-up!

fractal

Original Poster
Yeeeeeessssss!

Thanks! Glad to have you following!

Looking forward to your fantastic photos!!!

Thanks! Planning out the photography now!

So Excited Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Looking forward to hearing more and all your beautiful photos!!!!

Thanks @lindawdw !

You're very blessed. And you are very courageous heading to FL in July 🥵

Thanks! Indeed I am! We're pros at mid-Summer trips but always a challenge!

fractal

Original Poster

Thanks @Darstarr ! Any chance you and your gang will be there in Mid-July?

Can’t wait for your trip report! Your pictures are so amazing! Hopefully Wally makes an appearance!

Thanks @BrerWayne ! Very good chance of that!

Oohhh this also means future beautiful photos and excellent TR writing! Present off course!

Thank you @Laurenciaa ! How's DLP holding up? Would love to get there some day.

View attachment 638765

So excited to read that another Fractal Family TR is coming!!! 🥰

Tune up the camera, and don't forget the tripod! We all love your amazing photos!! :joyfull:

Thanks @MinnieM123 ! Getting the camera and tripod ready!

Laurenciaa

Val has decided to travel to New Mexico instead of Disney to visit Alex so Val will not be with us. My crew will consist of myself, Toni, Sterg and his girlfriend Mara who is in Med-School but has somehow figured out a way to join us for a few days.

Toni and Yia-Yia

Sterg and Mara

DSC09896-X2.jpg

DSC09879-X2.jpg

Here they are front row.

Back with more!
Any details you can already share on the Where you guys will be staying/choice of transportation? Or still a surprise for the TR-readers? :d

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom