Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind preview notification thread

blinkday123

Has anyone else still not received their confirmation email? I had a friend do it as the same time as me and received it right away but I still haven’t

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Has anyone else still not received their confirmation email? I had a friend do it as the same time as me and received it right away but I still haven’t
You probably won't get it at this point. They will likely send another email closer to the point which you may or may not get. It will be loaded onto your My Disney Experience account though, and that is all you need to get in.

vikescaper

I did reach out to Guest Relations last evening and here is what they said:

“You should expect a confirmation email with in the coming days, but we don't have an exact day.”

donaldduck1211

I still haven't received my confirmation either! I called the passholder line and they pretty much told me they can't look up the reservations so as long as I had taken a screenshot of my confirmation number I should be fine. They also said we'd get another email within 72 hours of our selected date!

DCBaker

Premium Member
1. My mom (who's a cast member) just had her preview, absolutely loved it. According to her, contrary to what Disney said, the thrill level is comparable to Rock 'n' Roller, especially back row.

2. And to confirm, if you have an AP preview, you don't need a park reservation to get in that day?

That's correct! The park reservation will be automatically added beforehand.

FigmentFan16

Does anyone know if we really need to print the confirmation page and bring it with us like their instructions say? Is that how it worked for Ratatouille?

slumberpie

Thank you so much for this thread. I was able to get a spot for the DVC preview for 4 people. I'm new to DVC and not sure how it all works. I put in my member number and said I was booking for 4 people, but it did not ask me if I had a DVC reservation at that time or who the other people were. Can I bring friends who are staying offsite as my guests?

brettf22

Premium Member
Just a heads up. After I failed to procure a Passholder preview (due in part to the fact that I didn’t receive the email … and have never received *any* AP emails), I wrote the Passholder VIP services folks, explaining what happened. They finally wrote back today, confirming that I was eligible to attend the Passholder preview, and that I could call the AP passholder help desk to see what they could do.

Long story short, after talking to the CM, she was able to get me a preview slot for May 9. And based in her comments, there were other dates/time still available. So there still may be hope for folks who didn’t get a slot.

Here’s part of the message I received:

“Please call us at 407-WDW-PASS (407-939-7277). When calling, at the voice prompt, please state "Passholder Help Desk" to be routed to our department. Cast Members are available from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time, seven days a week.

When you reach a cast member, please reference #### regarding your preview event. We will do our best to work with you to find a time slot that suits you and your travel party. This option may only be available for a limited time so we recommend giving us a call at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you!”

kinglsyyy

Just a heads up. After I failed to procure a Passholder preview (due in part to the fact that I didn’t receive the email … and have never received *any* AP emails), I wrote the Passholder VIP services folks, explaining what happened. They finally wrote back today, confirming that I was eligible to attend the Passholder preview, and that I could call the AP passholder help desk to see what they could do.

Long story short, after talking to the CM, she was able to get me a preview slot for May 9. And based in her comments, there were other dates/time still available. So there still may be hope for folks who didn’t get a slot.

Here’s part of the message I received:

“Please call us at 407-WDW-PASS (407-939-7277). When calling, at the voice prompt, please state "Passholder Help Desk" to be routed to our department. Cast Members are available from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time, seven days a week.

When you reach a cast member, please reference #### regarding your preview event. We will do our best to work with you to find a time slot that suits you and your travel party. This option may only be available for a limited time so we recommend giving us a call at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you!”
I took your advice, and did the same.
I got reservations for May 8th.
I still have not gotten the follow up email that hte CM told me i would get in a few days, i called on Thursday.
Did you get a followup email?

brettf22

Premium Member
I still have not gotten the follow up email that hte CM told me i would get in a few days, i called on Thursday.
I got an the confirmation email two days after talking to the Passholder services folks. They also told me to call them two days before my scheduled ride if I had not received the email.

brettf22

Premium Member

I got an the confirmation email two days after talking to the Passholder services folks. They also told me to call them two days before my scheduled ride if I had not received the email.

And I received the extra Epcot Park Pass in MDE today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom