Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind preview notification thread

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
We've done this previously and it has been helpful for people to keep tabs on any announcement of previews, especially given how unreliable Disney's emailing of pass holder information has been.

Please only post to this thread in the event of receiving confirmed information of any Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind previews. General discussion about previews is in the main thread at https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...rewind-attraction-confirmed-for-epcot.929265/

To keep tabs on any posts made to this thread, be sure to use the "Watch Thread" and enable email notifications.

Disney officially announces the opening date for EPCOT's 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' rollercoaster​

Disney confirms plans for Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club member previews for EPCOT's 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind'​

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
Could you grab a screenshot of the email? Thanks!

Full shot -

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 1.09.16 PM.png

brettf22

Premium Member
I just received an email saying to keep on the look out for my AP preview registration email soon.

They beat me to it

Got mine about 10 minutes ago…

For those who have received the notification, could you please copy the link to registration (if it's not personalized) in this thread? I (and many others) have never received a single AP email in my many years of having an AP. Thanks!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
For those who have received the notification, could you please copy the link to registration (if it's not personalized) in this thread? I (and many others) have never received a single AP email in my many years of having an AP. Thanks!
Yes this is an ongoing problem for a lot of people and is partly the purpose of this thread. When it goes live someone will post a link to the registration site here.

correcaminos

Definitely will if I see it. I have a few friends who never get anything - which is seriously such a shame. I cannot say if what I got was for DVC or AP since both were mentioned and I'm both LOL

donsullivan

Premium Member
One option that has helped some people resolve ‘some’ of these missing email issues is to take a look at your preferences for email communication from Disney at:

It’s not 100% but it can improve the odds in case your email address is on the list to not receive certain types of emails.

correcaminos

One option that has helped some people resolve ‘some’ of these missing email issues is to take a look at your preferences for email communication from Disney at:

It’s not 100% but it can improve the odds in case your email address is on the list to not receive certain types of emails.
That's done zero for me. I actually had to change e-mails all together. No joke. Probably 10 years of no AP or DVC stuff and I just had had enough of trying to change it. So switching e-mails is another option to try too.

donsullivan

Premium Member
That's done zero for me. I actually had to change e-mails all together. No joke. Probably 10 years of no AP or DVC stuff and I just had had enough of trying to change it. So switching e-mails is another option to try too.

I’ve been in that same boat for well over a decade. I simply offer this as one additional option to look at that for ‘some’, may improve their chances, especially if they find that at some point they apparently asked for certain emails to be blocked.

While I’m still not at 100% I was able to get them to add a secondary email to my account about 3 years that ‘improved’ the frequency of delivery on these types of message but didn’t 100% resolve it.

correcaminos

I’ve been in that same boat for well over a decade. I simply offer this as one additional option to look at that for ‘some’, may improve their chances, especially if they find that at some point they apparently asked for certain emails to be blocked.

While I’m still not at 100% I was able to get them to add a secondary email to my account about 3 years that ‘improved’ the frequency of delivery on these types of message but didn’t 100% resolve it.
Yeah they had me try this a half a dozen times. I was on IT more than once. Member Services more than once and AP line more than once. Obviously checked spam and all that too. Nothing worked outside of the new e-mail. At one point they said it was because somehow my AP was a kid's AP but we changed that and that didn't help either. Nor did it explain lack of DVC e-mails. I could get my reservation and dining e-mails just fine. Just nothing else.

It caused me to make my spouse get his own MDE and DVC account too - with me in charge of both LOL. Honestly a bit ridiculous all the hoops I had to go through.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Yeah they had me try this a half a dozen times. I was on IT more than once. Member Services more than once and AP line more than once. Obviously checked spam and all that too. Nothing worked outside of the new e-mail. At one point they said it was because somehow my AP was a kid's AP but we changed that and that didn't help either. Nor did it explain lack of DVC e-mails. I could get my reservation and dining e-mails just fine. Just nothing else.

It caused me to make my spouse get his own MDE and DVC account too - with me in charge of both LOL. Honestly a bit ridiculous all the hoops I had to go through.
I don’t want to derail the thread rehashing the issue and the fix but Disney (not everyone) does know the cause and choosing a new email address you have never used for anything Disney ‘nearly’ always fixes the problem

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom