Restaurant Reservations Timing

chunterk

Original Poster
We are going to DLP in July and staying onsite. We have 5 people, so getting the reservations we want might be hard. From what I can tell, reservations open up 60 days in advance. What time do they open reservations each day? Is it at midnight or 7am (like Disney World)? Any hints on how to get our reservations would be appreciated.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
We are going to DLP in July and staying onsite. We have 5 people, so getting the reservations we want might be hard. From what I can tell, reservations open up 60 days in advance. What time do they open reservations each day? Is it at midnight or 7am (like Disney World)? Any hints on how to get our reservations would be appreciated.
There’s no set time. Sometimes it can be a few days early, or a few days late (or be a cluster like at the moment with tech issues)

Also the whole month can open up at once (so for you sometime around the start of May all of July might become available)

All you can do is keep checking.

Ciocic

Going in June. Have been checking nightly ( San Francisco time)and the days we’re blocked. This morning my daughter in law informed me I might be able to book early - when I checked the site most times for the days and hours I wanted had been selected! Frustrating.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Going in June. Have been checking nightly ( San Francisco time)and the days we’re blocked. This morning my daughter in law informed me I might be able to book early - when I checked the site most times for the days and hours I wanted had been selected! Frustrating.
Keep looking back. It’s not uncommon at the moment for more availability to become available

aw14

We are currently dealing with this now. It seems there’s some glitch in the system, as every day is booked from now until the end of our trip, so roughly 65 straight days

IMDREW

When I went a few months ago, all restaurants showed completely booked as well. But when I called they had no problem giving me every reservation I wanted. I think you should try that.

aw14

When I went a few months ago, all restaurants showed completely booked as well. But when I called they had no problem giving me every reservation I wanted. I think you should try that.
Thank you. Currently, there’s a two hour hold and I’m very fortunate that my travel agent is on hold with them right now. So I’m hopeful

ToTBellHop

This is interesting: I am suddenly able to book just during the dates of my trip in August. Got Chez Remy, Agrabah, Walt’s, and Capt. Jack’s. Almost nothing is available during dinner hours but I knew DLP had funky restaurant hours.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
This is interesting: I am suddenly able to book just during the dates of my trip in August. Got Chez Remy, Agrabah, Walt’s, and Capt. Jack’s. Almost nothing is available during dinner hours but I knew DLP had funky restaurant hours.
Are you staying at a Disney hotel?

ToTBellHop

I’ve a hunch the booking window can open early - and only for the dates of the trip - for those staying onsite. It happened to me and seems to have done so for a few others I’ve spoke to. There’s obviously no official word on this.

Wonder why not. Seems like a marketable perk.

LondonTom

I’ve a hunch the booking window can open early - and only for the dates of the trip - for those staying onsite. It happened to me and seems to have done so for a few others I’ve spoke to. There’s obviously no official word on this.
This happened to me a for sort of maybe trip (that has turned into a big trip) I have slotted in for next March/St Patricks day!

rreading

Wasn’t a walk in the park even from the U.K. But I’m taking the in-laws to Remy, Walt’s and Downtown for their first time so I’m a happy camper. Were also going back to Plaza Gardens which they loved.
Did you book by phone or online? Question is whether it’s more reliable by phone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom