Moonlight Magic Registration Dates for DHS

correcaminos

Were there people left unable to book after being in the queue for early booking? Meaning, did people with resort reservations try for the early booking and get denied?
Yes, though they often joined the queue late. I know some who entered well past 11 and were denied. Those who jumped in within 10 mins were fine.

RememberWhen

Yes, though they often joined the queue late. I know some who entered well past 11 and were denied. Those who jumped in within 10 mins were fine.
Oh good. Obviously, this could go differently than the past, but I should be able to be there and ready, assuming I have the correct link… And if it doesn’t work out, we’ll survive not doing it this time.

correcaminos

Oh good. Obviously, this could go differently than the past, but I should be able to be there and ready, assuming I have the correct link… And if it doesn’t work out, we’ll survive not doing it this time.
This time around too the page auto refreshed at 11am and put me in the VQ. So I suggest doing it on a computer so you can have it up with no issues just waiting to get in. It made some audible sounds too.

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
A reminder that registration for the DHS dates open tomorrow for those with onsite reservations. Emails should be going out today (but I think there were issues with a runDisney event mailing).

• Event Dates: May 24, 2022, June 16, 2022 and July 14, 2022
  • Registration Window: Members with a Disney Resort hotel reservation on the event date can register online for Disney's Hollywood Studios events beginning April 20, 2022 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
  • Event registration opens to all Members on May 10, 2022 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time (pending availability).

This MM page on the DVC site should have an RSVP button from tomorrow (11am ET):

correcaminos

A reminder that registration for the DHS dates open tomorrow for those with onsite reservations. Emails should be going out today (but I think there were issues with a runDisney event mailing).

• Event Dates: May 24, 2022, June 16, 2022 and July 14, 2022
  • Registration Window: Members with a Disney Resort hotel reservation on the event date can register online for Disney's Hollywood Studios events beginning April 20, 2022 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
  • Event registration opens to all Members on May 10, 2022 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time (pending availability).

This MM page on the DVC site should have an RSVP button from tomorrow (11am ET):

They've gone out already. Just a few minutes ago

I do not have one nor a link as I am not there at those dates.

scoobygirl39541

We JUST booked a room on April 18, not realizing our dates fell over MM. So according to what I'm reading here, we didn't make the booking cutoff. Does that mean we just won't get an email (I didn't) or do we not qualify for early booking at all because we were too late? That really stinks if we were too late because we have a qualifying room and literally JUST decided to go.

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
We JUST booked a room on April 18, not realizing our dates fell over MM. So according to what I'm reading here, we didn't make the booking cutoff. Does that mean we just won't get an email (I didn't) or do we not qualify for early booking at all because we were too late? That really stinks if we were too late because we have a qualifying room and literally JUST decided to go.
From the “know before you go” section on the MM page, it says:

“Initial registration window for Hollywood Studios events is open to eligible Members with Resort reservations at a Disney-owned and operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida* or at Disney's Vero Beach Resort with party size modifications finalized prior to April 17, 2022.

All Resort reservations and modifications-including your party size-must be finalized by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 17th, 2022. Modifications to your Resort reservation party size after April 17, 2022 will not increase party size for the event.”

Unfortunately that means you’re not eligible for the early registration. They always have a cut off date of a few days before booking.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Good luck to everyone who is trying to book MM today. Between our three travelers, we will have three laptops and three phones trying to get in. Not really worried about not making it, but better to be safe(r) than sorry.

Trying for June 16th.

RememberWhen

We got through right away, but I had two browsers open on my phone and one on the laptop. One of the phone browsers started at 141, so that’s the one I went with. The laptop is still sitting at 6048.
Hope everyone else had good luck too! 🍀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom