Moonlight Magic Registration Dates for DHS

RememberWhen

Thanks for posting this! I keep checking back and hadn’t seen it yet. We’re hoping to get the July date. Does anyone know what time registration goes live?

JaxFLBear

Thanks for posting this! I keep checking back and hadn’t seen it yet. We’re hoping to get the July date. Does anyone know what time registration goes live?
Registration opened at 11 am eastern for this years Epcot MM events. In prior years, it was 9 am eastern.

correcaminos

AFAIK no time has been set. I'm trying to keep watch for a friend who never gets emails and would like to go. Some claim they got an email stating it was coming but so far I haven't seen details posted.

RememberWhen

I don’t get the emails either. A mystery time seems stressful… I guess I’ll keep an eye on it. Hopefully they announce a time.

correcaminos

I don’t get the emails either. A mystery time seems stressful… I guess I’ll keep an eye on it. Hopefully they announce a time.
I was informed that the link will go out the day before. I hope a kind person shares asap once they get it on the 19th. I do not expect one myself, but if they do send I'd share. The email issue for so many is ridiculous tbh.

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
I was informed that the link will go out the day before. I hope a kind person shares asap once they get it on the 19th. I do not expect one myself, but if they do send I'd share. The email issue for so many is ridiculous tbh.
You can register from the page I linked to. There should be a button put up to use.

correcaminos

You can register from the page I linked to. There should be a button put up to use.
No link or button on my page. And last time there was no button to push anyway. A link was given to the registration page. It auto refreshed at 11 giving you your number in line.

For Epcot the link to register didn't show up until after those with room reservations had their chance. It was not posted the day of for that I saw.

So I am looking for the actual registration link they send out in emails.

RememberWhen

FYI, I emailed about the time and the response was that it will open at 11.

“Registration online will be available beginning at 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT and Members can register for themselves and up to the number of Guests on their confirmed resort reservation, provided it was finalized by April 17, 2022.”

correcaminos

FYI, I emailed about the time and the response was that it will open at 11.

“Registration online will be available beginning at 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT and Members can register for themselves and up to the number of Guests on their confirmed resort reservation, provided it was finalized by April 17, 2022.”
Who did you email? Or was it just through MS sire? I'm wondering if my friend could ask for a link to be sent. They never get emails.

RememberWhen

Who did you email? Or was it just through MS sire? I'm wondering if my friend could ask for a link to be sent. They never get emails.
I used the webform, but the response came from: members@disneyvacationclub.com

The email said this about not getting the email:
“Should you not receive the email invitation to RSVP and meet the above stated qualifications for early registration, we invite you to log into you personal account at DisneyVacationClub.com on April 20. 2022, as a registration link will be posted online.”

correcaminos

“Should you not receive the email invitation to RSVP and meet the above stated qualifications for early registration, we invite you to log into you personal account at DisneyVacationClub.com on April 20. 2022, as a registration link will be posted online.”
Thank you! I sent this to my friend!

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member

This is really helpful because I don't seem to get DVC nor AP emails for stuff like Guardians previews, but I do get email confirmations for DVC room reservation confirmations. It sounds like a link inside account and link from email are the same so this eases my worries.

We have two room reservations and looking forward to June.

RememberWhen

Just in case anyone is interested, here’s the long version of the email response I got:

Thank you for contacting Disney Vacation Club®.

We appreciate your interest in the upcoming Disney Vacation Club Member Moonlight Magic events and will be happy to assist you further.

Eligible Members that have confirmed or modified a reservation by April 17, 2022 for a Walt Disney World® Resort stay, which takes place during the time of the event on May 24, 2022, June 16, 2022 or July 14, 2022 at Disney's Hollywood Studios® may register early on April 20, 2022. Registration for the event may be accessed using the link provided on the email received. Please note, this email will be sent to the Primary person on the Membership on April 19,2022. Registration online will be available beginning at 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT and Members can register for themselves and up to the number of Guests on their confirmed resort reservation, provided it was finalized by April 17, 2022.

Please keep in mind that you will enter a virtual waiting room, which secures your place in line. Do not refresh the page. As soon as it is your turn you'll be sent to the registration form to sign up pending availability. You will need your 12 digit Member Number to register.

Should you not receive the email invitation to RSVP and meet the above stated qualifications for early registration, we invite you to log into you personal account at DisneyVacationClub.com on April 20. 2022, as a registration link will be posted online.

For all other Eligible Members who did not book a stay within the parameters stated above to qualify for early registration, registration will be available on May 10, 2022, at 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT via a link on DisneyVacationClub.com, provided there are spaces available. Members can register themselves and up to 4 additional Guests per Membership (for total of 5) or up to the number of Guests on their resort reservation, provided it was finalized by April 17, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.

Please note that events and dates are subject to change.

As reservations will be required and space limited, we recommend you check back periodically with Member Services and online at Offers & Benefits > Events & Experiences, for additional registration details and updates.

Also, please keep in mind, to allow as many eligible Members as possible to enjoy Moonlight Magic, only one event date per participating theme park will be able to be booked per Membership, subject to availability. For example, provided there is availability, you may register for one event date at each individual theme park offered; however, you would not be able to register for all event dates at the same theme park. We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you and have a magical day

Gaston's gal

Does anyone on here know how quickly the Epcot MM dates filled up? Was it all on the first day or were their spots still available when it opened up to all DVC members?

JaxFLBear

Does anyone on here know how quickly the Epcot MM dates filled up? Was it all on the first day or were their spots still available when it opened up to all DVC members?
Early booking for those with resort reservations filled up in about 90 minutes. There was limited availability when general registration began and that went very fast.

RememberWhen

Early booking for those with resort reservations filled up in about 90 minutes. There was limited availability when general registration began and that went very fast.
Were there people left unable to book after being in the queue for early booking? Meaning, did people with resort reservations try for the early booking and get denied?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom