One Little Spark 3: The Spark Squad - Main Competition Thread

ThemeParkPriest

ThemeParkPriest's Quick Takes

@Imagineer Brandon Sounds like a lot of fun! I guess I didn’t realize it was a coaster until the end. At first I thought the characteristics (50’ height, 60 mph) seemed unrealistic, but I guess it’s pretty similar to Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.

@Brer Panther Monster Mansion at Six Flags Over Georgia was worth the wait! One of the best experiences from that park. I agree, too, that Six Flags is missing out by just having Justice League as a dark ride at most of its parks. Six Flags Great America has The Dark Knight indoor Mad Mouse style coaster, but my buddy who rode it with me didn’t notice the show elements.

@TheOriginalTiki You even used a Circus Circus pen with your drawings. Props to you! That Library pic looks pretty cool (it seems like it would make a great escape room). I guess my knowledge is pretty limited on horror movies or James Rolfe, but at least I recognized some of the characters in it from being a boomer myself.

@Disney Warrior I am somewhat familiar with Super Smash Bros. I could see it as an indoor coaster!

@Miru I had one small Bionicle (from McDonald’s). They would always include it in the LEGO Magazine (8th grade and beyond), but I guess I stuck more to the regular themes like Castle. You had so many details in there; you should be very proud! Something that you can definitely put in the front of your Imagineering portfolio!

@Solaris Knight Power Rangers was quite popular in my childhood, but I didn’t watch it. I watched the first-ever episode when I was in seminary and laughed quite a bit through it. Anyways, there would certainly be an interest from Americans in a Power Rangers ride/land. If there was no worry about copyrights, Universal Studios Japan would be a great location for such a land as they have Cool Japan.

Imagineer Brandon

@Imagineer Brandon Sounds like a lot of fun! I guess I didn’t realize it was a coaster until the end. At first I thought the characteristics (50’ height, 60 mph) seemed unrealistic, but I guess it’s pretty similar to Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.
i did try to base the stats in real rides, rock n roller coaster is one such example. it is definitely slightly more extreme than revenge of the mummy, but still comparable i think.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
5748DB64-6B5F-432C-90F4-8592F225AF73.png

199309DC-C92A-43DC-B476-38562613918D.png

C534695B-FABB-41E1-B4D7-52BB3AD3DDF1.png

7A0D4A5D-60DD-41DF-ADF7-EF8C26ABB446.png

E96D8BE7-49FF-48D7-B38B-1CCC60C5DA86.png

62ACE552-7E91-4169-AC47-E4A8459E1BB1.png

54215BB9-90A5-4C27-AFB0-ACBA2B55DDC0.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom