New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

castlecake2.0

I was just saying to a co worker the other day they need to re evaluate the space given to the food and bev venues there. The ice cream shop is way too big and the bakery way too small. Will be interested to see how the square footage is allocated for everything. Wondering where the coffee bar will go? The lounge area or maybe a new venue at the other end of the lobby where the sundries are?

And for any Disney spies:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THE LOBBY OR REMOVE THE OLD RADIOS FROM BELLE VUE LOUNGE!

Hopefully we get the team that did the contemporary lobby and not the one that ruined OKW.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Given the description, I’m guessing Cake Bake will go in the former ESPN spot, as the bakery becomes a sandwich shop. This is a great fit for the Boardwalk, as their locations here in Broad Ripple and Carmel are both amazing in food and decor.
Agreed…which means the long predicting abandonment of ESPN is now complete

trainplane3

I'll admit the rooms need updated but the lobby is pretty solid as it is. I just hope it doesn't turn into them removing various bits of theming and painting everything solid colors and calling it "open and airy" while hanging some art on the walls that say BOARDWALK so you know the theme.

Glad ESPN is turning into something useful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom