News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

DCBaker

Premium Member
"The question is tough to answer. For one thing, I experienced Galactic Starcruiser as part of a complimentary press preview. Is a free trip worth it? Of course. But also, whether something is “worth” it is wildly subjective and depends upon a number of individual factors. Personally, I cannot see myself booking a trip at the current price. I had a fun time, but I am not made of money and for that price, I hope for and expect near perfection. Especially as Galactic Starcruiser is something they tout as an experience to keeping coming back to when, for most people, it will be a one-time vacation."

pdude81

I don’t know why they didn’t just build a mock spaceship on top of the building to pretend that it’s the shuttle. They could have done it exactly like they did for docking bay 7. These imagineers really make me scratch my head.
I believe you get into a little shuttle or pod that is supposed to take you up into space for the real ship. So it's not supposed to be right there at the time of departure.

lentesta

Premium Member
"This is definitely among the quickest way to spend a lot of money while at Disney World, but when weighed against a $900 a night room at the Grand Floridian plus the cost of park tickets, it’s arguably a better value for the experience you receive in return. You know, relatively. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that left me with some truly magical memories, but I also didn’t have to foot the bill for it. If you’re going to visit Galactic Starcruiser, my best piece of advice is to have Disney pay for everything."

Quote from the article:

I’m here to tell you all about it, and help you decide whether it’s worth the money. The short answer? No.

Dragonman

@lentesta you better have your dancin' shoes ready, they're moving pretty fast!
Somehow this is more cringe than that old Kinect game 😂

Also the captain looks a bit terrifying in person with those eyes:
94D6EE8C-C68B-48C2-8A73-F4F2ECAAB499.jpeg

Last edited:

pdude81

Just saw a bar menu, and maybe I haven't been paying enough attention but for $6000 I thought this was all inclusive.. Why would they charge for drinks at that price?!?! That is the MOST insulting thing I've seen so far.
This is an odd "For the price" comment. Cruises with families don't want people "wedding night" drunk. For that you must pay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom