Topping Bars

Gran Fiesta

Original Poster
I know this may seem minuscule to some people, but has anyone heard when topping bars will be back to places like Pecos Bill? My family and I always loved the topping bars since it topped our nachos off quite nicely.

MagicRat

EBD2A781-2493-47A3-B325-03BBD014FCB1.jpeg

MagicRat

Check your calendar bro, how many days are in February? Chin up! Them fixin’s will be back when everyone gets their shots.

oogie boogie man

That’s the point. We can’t enjoy them because they are no longer offered.

Yep, I know it isn't there. I'm just saying when they do come back we better enjoy them. Unless they put a fee on it right away, which is possible.

Knowing Disney they are probably having board meetings about it. "Next on the agenda straws, napkins and condiment packets."

Last edited:

donsullivan

Premium Member
I'm honestly surprised they haven't started charging for the toppings bar. They probably will eventually, so we better enjoy them while we can.
It’s unfortunate that guest behaviour has the potential to drive them to it. I lost count of the number of times I’ve seen people not order food for a member of their group at Pecos Bill, ask for an extra plate and then that person (who ordered no food) goes to the topping bar and tries to make a full salad out of it without paying for anything. It’s a little more challenging with the current menu but it had been happening for years prior. All of these ‘well it’s free’ behaviours of guests seeking something without paying for it result in all the restrictions like RFID chips on drink cups to constrain use only to guests who have actually paid.

oogie boogie man

It’s unfortunate that guest behaviour has the potential to drive them to it. I lost count of the number of times I’ve seen people not order food for a member of their group at Pecos Bill, ask for an extra plate and then that person (who ordered no food) goes to the topping bar and tries to make a full salad out of it without paying for anything. It’s a little more challenging with the current menu but it had been happening for years prior. All of these ‘well it’s free’ behaviours of guests seeking something without paying for it result in all the restrictions like RFID chips on drink cups to constrain use only to guests who have actually paid.

That's true mate, I've seen that many times as well.

I don't blame Disney either if they want to charge people for things that were once free. If those people don't want to pay for it then they can just move aside. There's a crowd of people behind them that will.

Some people are willing to spend their money frivolously, without a care in the world. It's gotten to the point where people are fighting each other for pins, t-shirts and popcorn buckets

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom