News EPCOT International Festival of the Arts 2022

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Meanwhile at the Imagination Pavilion
4AA0A99000000578-5554913-image-a-81_1522252767811.jpg

Gillyanne

They really need to find a way to link purchases like these to your pass to prevent this from happening. I know Disney doesn’t care because it still is $$$ to them.

I was actually thinking about that last night. But I wonder how many people would buy a 1 day ticket, make another MDE account to go in and buy 2 more of all the things. The way some of the pirates operate, I'm sure there would be some that would do that. If they jack the prices up enough (or maybe they'd even raise them more) I'm sure with enough stuff on the trip it they'd see it as worth it.

Cmdr_Crimson

This is why we can't have nice things....😡

Last edited:

JohnD

This is why we can't have nice things....
I hope those people sit on their merchandise and lose money.

Rinx

Brian

Thousands of guests are queuing all day to buy a $25 popcorn bucket in one of the longest queues in recent times at EPCOT​

This is why I firmly believe that Bob Chapek could come down to Epcot, spit directly into the eye of each individual guest waiting in line, increase the price of the Popcorn Bucket by 125%, and they'd all still buy it.

SpectroMagician

Why in the world would anyone pay anything more than like $50 for that. It is insane they are going for over $100 on eBay and people are bidding on them.

baymenxpac

okay, so i doubt anyone is actually going to sell a popcorn bucket for $270. but let's say people are willing to...stand in line for 8 hours to make a $100 profit? weird. i value my time more than $12.50 an hour, but whatever. more power to 'em, i guess.

i guess my biggest quibble is...let's say you're not looking to re-sell....what do you do with this popcorn bucket when you get home? like, use it as a chip-and-dip for hors devours before your kids' prom pictures? "oh, yes, mrs. williams, that's a lovely figment bucket you have the onion dip in!"

Gillyanne

This is why we can't have nice things....😡

I hope those people sit on their merchandise and lose money.

That's if the seller even gets it. It was posted last night and states "ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO CANCELLATIONS. Pre Sale item." That's extra dirty if they don't even get it (or even if they do and cancel it on the person and resell it somewhere else)

I noticed most of the ones with the high bids (vs. the buy it now ones that don't stay listed long) were from yesterday or earlier....

1642179282086.png

The highlighted date/time is when the item was listed

hopemax

Why in the world would anyone pay anything more than like $50 for that. It is insane they are going for over $100 on eBay and people are bidding on them.
The cost of the bucket may only be $25, but there is the $100+ ticket requirement to enter Epcot. Transportation and hotel costs if you aren’t local. It’s cheaper for someone in Oregon to pay $150 than get from Oregon to Epcot to buy it themselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom